Unconventional beauty

Sitting here watching a special about the Pretenders. I've pretty much had an erection throughout the whole thing. Chrissie Hynde is so fucking hot. As is Claudia Black of mostly science fiction fame. The redhead from the Progressive commercials so needs to be in my bed. None of these IMNSHO hot ladies would have been selected as Playboy or Penthouse models. Do you have any desire for past or present celebrities that may not fit the standard mold of 'hot' but that make you so?
I'm normally NOT stumped... but a celebrity that is NOT HOT that makes me HOT? How about Emily Blunt the side kick of "She's out of your league"? I loved her line, “Hey mister why don’t you shit in your hand!” She was also in "Devil Wears Prada" and countless other movies!
I'm normally NOT stumped... but a celebrity that is NOT HOT that makes me HOT? How about Emily Blunt the side kick of "She's out of your league"? I loved her line, “Hey mister why don’t you shit in your hand!” She was also in "Devil Wears Prada" and countless other movies! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I agree on this one. She just has attitude and great lips. I just want to fuck her. OK reality break but I can fantasize
Drew Barrymore is an unconventional beauty I think. So is Uma Thurman and Sandra Bullock. I hate to say this but there is something remotely attractive about Tori Spelling. I guess it's her make up. And no, I'm not gay.
Tina Fey is a goddess to me.

I almost forgot... Amanda Seyfried & Scarlett Johansson! The same but different!