Should a provider who doesn't screen be cause for alarm?

I've established communication with a provider on here who says she is new to the city I live in. Her post says text her for info and screening but after I texted her with my handle, all she asked me was what time I wanted to meet and for how long.... Should this be cause for alarm or am I just being paranoid?
I’ve met ladies who don’t do anything for screening, but they had history on ECCIE, several good encounter reports and came with recommendations from some mongers in my area. Basically they were established Providers. If said Provider is totally new to your area, see if she has history in another area, check for previous reviews in other locations. If she says she’s new to your area, ask her where she was providing prior to your city so you can check her out.
If it doesn’t feel right to you, don’t do it. I always trust my gut, not my little head. Cause my little head has a one track mind lol. Just my .02 LongRodder.
Good question... Without spending any time reviewing your profile you have three reviews and 93 posts (not including this one).

If you PM the provider and they received enough comfort from your posts and reviews then she screened you enough.

Ladies also have access to private online boards where they can discuss problem clients(separate from the boards we participate) and are able to cross reference via phone number. You may have passed her screening via those site.

Or you may be right and she took your call needs cash and was willing to see you with out any screening.
A couple reasons why some providers are not screening- first could definitely be that she is just new and doesn’t really know how to screen. Another reason could be volume, a lot of providers who don’t screen tend to be very high volume and will see whoever contacts them which is definitely a cause for concern. Also as someone else mentioned, she could have been satisfied with all of tour info on ECCIE. I know when I was new I had to do a LOT of research on how to properly screen etc but I did that before I even started. If you end up meeting her and she is new, I would kindly tell her that she should screen in order to stay safe, although we want to hope everyone in the world is a great person the sad truth is that’s not the case always. Unfortunately many new girls don’t take the time to read, research, and ask questions before they start up in the business which can cause for a lot of confusion and potential danger.
Good luck either way!
Is it possible that she’s a newbie provider? Or your eccie handle or phone # is cross referenced, as Fiz pointed out. But I’d still want to see a pic, check social media, etc. and be ready for anything when you hit the door.
I try to hit only well reviewed providers. I also PM, call or text a few reviewers and ask for information on the lady. I do my homework before getting in touch with the lady.

A lot of times, the past reviewers will tell me something they didn't put in the review, because it is against the rules to put in the review, or the lady has asked that certain things not be in the review. And you may find out that they reviewer gave a yes recommendation, but will not see her again, and didn't put it in his review.

Do your homework and screen her, before she screens you. There are a lot of little things that you can learn from another reviewer, off the forums, that can help you get a date with these ladies easier that with just her screening you.
I screen tough for any calls outside of a hobby boards be however clients who contact me with an active handle I with run there name quickly thru the aearch see if any alerts come up and read there recent post etc... Generally just look at the conversation and or temper etc... And I ask for. A text to check for reports on phone number if all is well. Alot of times. I will get his name after I greet him with a hug at the door . If there was no need to be concerned I feel like being a board member who is not in bad standing should lend them a little bit of anonymity. If they've earned that by being normal and respectful .... I can do all the above in under 5 mins time uusally
If shes new to YOUR city then she should be well reviewed. If she isnt screening and shes not even reviewed in her own city she could be trouble.
Sound the alarm, we newbies can get some action without going through all the verification process, I'm in.
C. All of the above

Each provider has her means of screening and not screening. Personally, my screening process is multi-level.

I make a list of Pros and Cons. The more Pros the less screening I have to do, the more Cons, the more conditions that have to be met.

Example: New client
New to Eccie
No or min posts
No Encounters
Under 35
Need more real world info to decide if he is worth the effort.

New Client:
Over 45, great real world experience
Established Eccie Acct, more than 2 years even better
Review History, great! more than 5, even better! in the recent 6 mths! awesome!
Communication ability: Knows the hobby lingo and can ask for what he wants without incriminating either party. Yay experience!
Or if he is just a newbie to the hobby and knows how to be polite.
Please and thank you go a long way

If you approached her politely, with all your information upfront and you have an active profile on ECCIE, why wouldn't she say yes to you quickly? You've done all the heavy lifting for her, isn't that the purpose of this board?

I use multi-screening options online long before I respond to a new number. LE issues being priority but personal safety a close second.

Being able to confirm a new client can follow directions and remain polite BEFORE we meet helps ensure that when I'm standing in birthday suit I will get the same behavior.

References are great, but YMMV per session, per provider, per client, per level of experience

Today's bad reference is tomorrow's learned experience
Under 35 Originally Posted by Galleria Sunshine
Sunshine has put the light on a key element.
Most leo at this age level have enough seniority to not work the vice stuff at weird hours. Maybe late 30s though.
But as always, must be taken in light of other factors. Re-read her suggestions.
Someone with a good history and easily validated references would be fine regardless of age. I was in the game in my early 20s cause I had solid references way back then.
I've established communication with a provider on here who says she is new to the city I live in. Her post says text her for info and screening but after I texted her with my handle, all she asked me was what time I wanted to meet and for how long.... Should this be cause for alarm or am I just being paranoid? Originally Posted by LongRodder
LongRodder

Encounters: 3

Maybe she just looked that tiy have over a 7 year history onthis site and thought OK.
Well Put Galleria Sunshine! In my personal screening of providers my tension goes way down if the provider has recent posts and a review history. I look at each recent review and see how many reviews the reviewer has. I look at substance, does the review actually look like a real review or one to run up his count.
Some of us coast by primarily on our charm and stellar board reputations. I would say that has been my experience about 85% of the time. Being consistently nice, polite, and helpful to everyone over a long period of time and not needlessly shittalking people or making unnecessary comments on their appearance seems to go a hell of a long way. Fortunately, I have the references to convert the skeptical 15% into future references too.

Also, being able to keep your mouth shut about private activities and non-public information doesn't hurt. As you see, I have no reviews on this board, nor any other now that the several 15+ year-old ones from TER have been wiped. I see no reason to lie to strangers about not being lousy in bed just to be able to see the same sort of lies repeated back to me. I just cut out the middle man and lie to myself.
Aw, go ahead and see her. Worst case scenario is that she will have several (forbidden topics) which she will share with you, so you can take it back to your family unit and share with them.

She'll also be BSC because of (forbidden topic) and / or (forbidden topic) and will call you at 03:00 on a Sunday morning, sext you unsolicited NSFW or Home pics at all hours, and when you don't respond to her overtures / demands to meet when it's convenient for HER, out you with your RW name, address, pictures of your family, etc., which will get her a maximum one year in the time out box in ECCIE and then she'll be back on here, doing her same BSC stuff.

(This is a hypothetical description based on RW events with several different RW providers here on ECCIE. The worst posted a screen shot of one client's RW Name, Address for outcall (his home, dumb SOB), the code on the security gate, and RW pictures of him and his family from his Facebook page.)

Are you really that stupid that you're considering this? If so, I can get your kids into the prestigeous Trump University for a minimum $500,000 USD "facilitation" fee -