Should fight with cops.

When I was 17 I did after my beat down I got a $75 ticket and leachure on how could be worse. I got a fake duid in a Club town with strip clubs. I was passive did give blood but was passive I was tired anyway. I don't do drugs so no herring or trial. I still think I should drive car though police station I have flash back of false arrest. Now faceing More charges should fire bomb the office. should Markov cocktail it before there come for me? Would make look like don't agree with them. If passive there may say I agree with charges.
When I was 17 I did after my beat down I got a $75 ticket and leachure on how could be worse. I got a fake duid in a Club town with strip clubs. I was passive did give blood but was passive I was tired anyway. I don't do drugs so no herring or trial. I still think I should drive car though police station I have flash back of false arrest. Now faceing More charges should fire bomb the office. should Markov cocktail it before there come for me? Would make look like don't agree with them. If passive there may say I agree with charges. Originally Posted by Ripmany

I think you should avoid drunk posting and think strongly about asking a mod to remove your post entirely.
I think you should avoid drunk posting.... Originally Posted by dark3419
...or at the very least...go back and proofread what you wrote before posting. Or if you already posted it, then still go back...and fix spots with the EDIT button.

One example of your post that needs clarifying:
".. I got a fake duid in a Club town with strip clubs."

Did you get a fake ID or a fake DUI?

Sorry if you felt you were falsely arrested in your youth. It's okay or normal to have thoughts as you have--to be angry with the situation in your head, but it's probably not in your best interest to act upon or act out your vengeful thoughts...or even mention them in posts or social media. They could come back to haunt you.

But here's hoping that at least by mentioning it, you're getting it "out of your system" & "off your chest".
Duid is a DUI on drugs I blow 0.0 so cops just assume I was on drugs but I have not take even medication in years so blood came back cleen.
you got what was coming to you.

I've heard of posts that immediately put one on a Provider's do not see list. it's not often (if ever) I see a post that puts one on Law Enforcement's "We need to get this guy" list.
I want to watch.
But I bet he gets ban hammered before.
I want to watch.
But I bet he gets ban hammered before. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
He won't ever get banned. We're not that fortunate
Cut the man some slack. His post is a lot clearer than some emails I get, especially those from Oklahoma.

Actually, the OP brings up two topics of interest to me: (1) suspected DWI offenders who resist giving blood, and (2) what does a defendant need to show to prove up self-defense or defense of others when the assault is by LE?
Jon,
Ignoring that a lot of jurisdictions now have laws to protect officers during "bad" arrests, what do you think of the Bad Elk case?
That is still a topic at a lot of reservations.