Playboy Vacations

Does anyone have any info on them?
These people?

https://www.playboyvacation.com/packages

From the brief look I gave that website, I'd say it sounds 1) too good to be true, and 2) overpriced and probably a ripoff.

If you want something real, look at http://www.satisfactionplusadultvacations.com/. You can sign up for their forums for free and get more information. Especially in the "testimonial" section.

I was there in June and had a blast, including a birthday party I will never forget. I also have my second trip booked and counting down the days until I catch that big ol jet plane headed to SDQ.
Thanks for the info, looks like something I will try.
I can assure you it is real. I am currently on my 2nd trip now with 4 more booked throughout 2022. It is a little more expensive than some of the others in the DR, but you are in a private villa (in ground pool) with bartender, chef and driver at your disposal. Nobody setting schedules, just you and your choice of chicas. Nobody else here. Only 1 rule, THERE ARE NO RULES. Look up playboy vacations online and check them out.
I can assure you it is real. I am currently on my 2nd trip now with 4 more booked throughout 2022. It is a little more expensive than some of the others in the DR, but you are in a private villa (in ground pool) with bartender, chef and driver at your disposal. Nobody setting schedules, just you and your choice of chicas. Nobody else here. Only 1 rule, THERE ARE NO RULES. Look up playboy vacations online and check them out. Originally Posted by troublemaker256
Oh good to know its real, funny I was just looking at them today. Some people say the girls are a bait and switch, not what you see or choose ahead of time.. Is that true? have fun bud.
was a bit sad to see that there are almost no Bi girls if you decide to take two (http://www.satisfactionplusadultvacations.com/.)
If you want a "lesbian show" it cost extra. A talk to Frank will usually queue you in on girls that are willing to do the girl-girl thing.
I can assure you it is real. I am currently on my 2nd trip now with 4 more booked throughout 2022. It is a little more expensive than some of the others in the DR, but you are in a private villa (in ground pool) with bartender, chef and driver at your disposal. Nobody setting schedules, just you and your choice of chicas. Nobody else here. Only 1 rule, THERE ARE NO RULES. Look up playboy vacations online and check them out. Originally Posted by troublemaker256
Talking to them now. How are the quality of girls? Do any limitation what they do?
I am thinking Blackbeards is a better deal, playboy sure is expsenive
Blackbeards is a better deal, if that's all you are looking for. The all-inclusives like Playboy and MyWildVacations cater to guys looking for more luxury.

Blackbeards is far out of town and away from the beach -- you need a taxi to go pretty much anywhere. The girls there are average -- some gorgeous, some not. You pay for everything, so if you are not much of a drinker it's not too expensive. However I know many guys who drink a lot and like to buy drinks for the girls and create a party atmosphere. They can spend WAY more on drinks and food than the rest of their stay combined.

At an all-inclusive, you don't worry about individual costs. Yes, it will be more than Blackbeards. But it is also hassle free. Someone picks you up at the airport and drives you to the villa. Each day you pick out your girl(s). You have a luxury room in a beachside resort. There's someone there to drive you down the road to the tourist areas. Most nights there's a party or show -- lingerie night, costume parties, pool parties, etc. Or else they'll gather up those who want to go and descend on a disco club with all of the guys and girls together. And of course all the food and drink is included.

Guys who go to the all-inclusives just want to walk off the plane and be catered to. No need to worry about speaking Spanish or getting lost on the way to the resort. Every day, there's something to do and a gorgeous girl to do it with. It's not for everyone, but it's really not that expensive. I see cruises and tour packages well over $1000 per day all the time. And they don't include the sex.
Playboy looks like it is far too much out of my price range.. nearly double everything else that I've been seeing.

MyWildvacations seems to be reasonable, but I can't get registered on their forum, and their forum, with the exception of announcements, seems to be totally dead.. so I couldn't get a better read on it if I wanted to.

I think, if I go back, I'm absolutely going to visit Frank's again
  • hi2uk
  • 07-22-2022, 07:38 PM
Any more news on playboy vacation I’m looking to book, but lack of info in this site has me spooked
Does anyone have any info on them? Originally Posted by that21111
The most reputable on the island would be https://www.drnights.com