Unfortunately at this point I need to address what's going on

I really held my tongue in the last few weeks ,actually like going on months now with a problem that I had being contacted by someone who's a member...and very negative. I've never seen this person this person contacted me , in one sentence asking me about making an appointment...but with the next sentence the appointment turned into why don't you meet me at the swingers club...I don't offer this and he began to harass me after I refused to meet him at a swingers club...I never advertise this, I never updated this, I have nothing to do with swingers or swingers club lifestyle which I respect... when somebody tries to approach me and undermined my providing terms and wants to spread me around to provide for numerous people at the cost of what I charge for a single appointment, I do not agree to it never would. I instantly have had to deal with harassment from this person & since then I've had to deal with this person continuing to slander my name... posting lies and negative comments weeks after this incident under the reviews the real sactional reviews that you gentlemen have provided to me based upon how I treated you in person ...I take note that just the other day he's on here yet again making claims I have no problem posting every screenshot of the entire text message conversation this person would never put any positive enforcement from what I've seen into this community and this individual also sent me numerous private pictures of women that he claimed were providers on this website that all agreed to see him and go to the swingers club with him so why won't I... now I'm tired of it so I'm going to call it out right now Pixle... I mean where should I begin stalker harassment just trolling me all because I said no to you okay I have nothing to do with your swingers your swingers club nothing like that and the fact that you're on here and you're continually posting things that I'm batshit crazy... no what you don't realize that it doesn't work like that... I just don't deal with lowlifes like you and it's people like you that ruin good providers like me for members that are for real gentlemen who deserve a safe secure and fun provider you are the problem and you are a security threat that's what I told you from the start when you continually stalk me day in and day out 5 days straight to be exact... before I had to tell you straight out that I will press charges now it's a shame that I have to go ahead and step out of my character and make everything very public but you've left me really with no choice so I'm going to reach out my hand to the community here and the fellow members okay this is a problem this person right here and those of you who know me you know that I provide not only comfort but security okay and a private and discreet location and everything that this pixel is saying goes against oh my reviews all right so I'm going to go ahead and just put it out there in the community that I'm really tired of being harassed by this person I am a good provider and I do not allow people to take me to Cross nor take advantage of me nor blackmail me not for anything and I really feel that you know what at this point in time gentleman you know it's people like this person right here like this person right here who comes into the area and tries to harass a good provider okay so here I am I'm asking my community to help me out if you look at my reviews okay go ahead and take a look at the last review he's the last one to make a comment on it continual harassment and I apologize for utilizing my text to talk on this but yes this is scary it's ridiculous and I take it extremely serious