URL / Website: -
City: Ft worth?
State: Texas
Address: 157/ pipeline
Activities: Dances, tit worship, over g string se. More in Ros
Hair Length and Color: Blonde wig med length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Absolutely young mixed spinner chick in her prime.gravity defying b or small c on a super spinner frame. Petite . Terrific round ass. The rest of her body tight enough to bounce a quarter off of.
Shaved. Pretty little everything. A few tats.
Recommendation:hell yeah
Good for you Mr. I've stopped by there a few times the last few weeks. Can't beat the cover charge of tip jar only .

I was very impressed with the number of pretty hot ladies they have working during the day. However, I do kinda feel bad for the ladies because there are not a lot of men during the day. Just a few old ugly dirty old white men...like me
there are not a lot of men during the day. Just a few old ugly dirty old white men...like me Originally Posted by Tsmokies
hey, dirty White Men play an important role in our country, look no further than the White House!

does baby Doll's sock it you you on beer prices, to make up for the lost cover? what does a beer go for during daytime hours?
I think 5.75
Where is the best place for privacy there? Seems pretty open when I’ve been there.
if you look guilty you look guilty. If you are business as usual which happens to be a handy or bj then no one really notices.

I haven't left a review in a while. Any idea how long it's taking to get approvals these days?
Mods update name to A*****
I posted one Monday. Today is Friday. Still waiting.......
Mods update name to A***** Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle
too late.. we all had a crush on Tatiana Ali, we know the name you posted

by the way, seems that Stiletto's just closed. I drove by yesterday, deserted, signs taken down. fuck, I had not been there in 5 years, but I wanted them there next time I decided to go, LOL..
Where is the best place for privacy there? Seems pretty open when I’ve been there. Originally Posted by danjones1007

The chairs/tables near the front between the doors and the DJ booth are pretty private. It's really dark there.
by the way, seems that Stiletto's just closed. I drove by yesterday, deserted, signs taken down. fuck, I had not been there in 5 years, but I wanted them there next time I decided to go, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wow, I hadn't heard about that...that sucks. My last visit was about 2 years ago. It looks like the DFW "urban" club market has pretty much dried up. It's down to DG's and a couple of BYOB spots like the Cabaret joints...I guess you can throw XTC in there. I thought I saw an ad somewhere for a newer place but I haven't heard much about it. Most others have bit the dust.
Ok thank you.
she's awesome...changed her name 3/4X...loves to make $$...will do whatever you want OTC
Wow, I hadn't heard about that...that sucks. My last visit was about 2 years ago. It looks like the DFW "urban" club market has pretty much dried up. It's down to DG's and a couple of BYOB spots like the Cabaret joints...I guess you can throw XTC in there. I thought I saw an ad somewhere for a newer place but I haven't heard much about it. Most others have bit the dust. Originally Posted by MrMarriott
yes.. the little club on Belknap is the only remaining "Urban" club in Tarrant County.. they only survive because they got the Zoning Waiver back in the late 80's. the other clubs that got the zoning waiver have all folded, including Showgirl on 377 South.. I miss that one.
  • mb60
  • 12-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Mods update name to A***** Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle
Is this day or night shift ? I know a few of the mixed girls at night but this one skips me.