URL / Website: http://www.fkk-luderland.sex/index.p...everkusen.html
General Area: Porschestraße 9, 51381 Leverkusen, Germany
Activities: LK, DFK , bbbj , daty , many positions
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 30Euros & 40 Euros
Hair Length and Color: Alice, Angela & Kristina - Black shoulder length
Lori - Brown hair above shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Alice- Petite firm body about 5' tall and around 100lbs. Cute faced Romanian.

Angela - Very pretty Gypsy princess with Tats - 5'5" slender body

Lori - attractive with slender 5'6" body

Kristina - Average body & face
Recommendation: Yes
Best RTC club IMHO now but as we know this shifts. LuLa thekes ( they have two, one works Bochum as well) keep 50% of the girls full time the other 50% rotate in and out of the NRW most recently been swapping girls with Venus...6 months ago LuLa was bad and Freude was great now Freude shitty (ier)and Lula great. LUs can go from top notch to crap in days and what is good today is not tomorrow but LuLa on a 3-4 month roll now far ahead of the rest.. IMO

The theke has the place on lockdown and this is why the club tops others now IMO and that guy you see walking around doing work all the time alleviates the girls having to do as many chores as in other clubs meaning more time to fuck the men. And on top of that ( as you know) the men often hate when the girls speak Romanian in front of us in LuLa the house rule is once a man sits on a couch w a girl no more talking in Romanian the girl must speak German only and this needs be implemented all over IMHO.

and PM me before your next trip if you like, you need to see ' vagina teeth' ; Germany's best RTC girl; she is back and in the north...well one of the best, top 5 for sure...Her name I keep off the internet

In other news:
*Sarah has gone to Dortmund since you left saw her there last trip and your Dietz Alexandra now back in the NRW...
*The Dortmund beauty Alexandra is now ' retired.'
*Alice is headed on holiday sadly I miss her next trip (Some admirer sent her a bottle of CH Good Girl, about 80e) when I was there, was that you? j/k)
*Ellie ( best reverse CG you will find) is back now from Venus again via Freude but didn't have enough cum in the tank last week to do her. Ellie is one of the best
*Andrea is back thru X-Mas and dropped a few kilos ( best BJ at LuLa by a mile or km as they would say)
*Isabella is in Romania now as she went to Freude but when back she returns to LuLa

Look forward to another Dietzenbach review, both of us screwed up last trip passing on one of the girls! As in we REALLY fucked up!! Sort of like fumbling the football on the other teams one yard line ! Situation will be rectified in two weeks , well ten days ; pre-booked her this morning via another girl will do a trio upon my arrival...

Good reviews, getting to see all the clubs; different style than myself but this is what makes Germany so great; so much to do and everyone maps out their own game...