Spring break party girls

My nephew with his buddys from Texas Tech want to come down for spring break. They asked me to get some information for them. I figured this is a good place to start. Do the party girls mostly consist of colledge coeds or are some of the girls off of ECCIE work he spring break crowd?
As a Miami local, I can say that most of the Spring Breakers that visit the Miami Beach area are indeed young college girls. However, the majority of this crowd comes from out of state to enjoy the beaches and nightlife - the majority of young locals come out for Ultra Weekend (the popular and well-known EDC Festival). Working girls do not regularly attend tourist attractions, at least not form my personal experience. Working girls don't mind going out in public with their clients, but the clients themselves have to do their research, contact the ideal girl, and book them for their time. There are also local swingers clubs that can be enjoyed by both parties.
Thanks Annie I told him that it would be just a bunch of other college girls out for a wild time. He has found some guys that were there last year and discovered those that appear on the net are just a few and they don't have much of a chance of finding them.Hell if they were that many wild women any where us old goats would be moving there.