Brittany back at BFW

Saw Brittany, with her ubiquitous backpack, today at BFW. She's been gone for two or three months but now appears to be back.
Yeah, she made an appearance about 2 weeks ago and then came back on Monday. packpack and all...
She missed a chance to trademark and monetize that backpack. I've noticed several of the young hotties emulating that look. Maybe it's a signal.

Anyone wanting to see more, check her Twitter. https://twitter.com/Babybrittany09/media
She stole that look with the backpack from another dancer that got married and quit dancing. I actually called that dancer Backpack as her stage name and she loved it. Brittany picked up that style when that dancer left.
She stole that look with the backpack from another dancer that got married and quit dancing. I actually called that dancer Backpack as her stage name and she loved it. Brittany picked up that style when that dancer left. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
I never seriously thought for a minute that she originated the backpack look. Just trying to make a humorous comment.
gotcha...:-)
Hahha. Thanks
She stole that look with the backpack from another dancer that got married and quit dancing. I actually called that dancer Backpack as her stage name and she loved it. Brittany picked up that style when that dancer left. Originally Posted by LookOutNow

Oh how I miss the Original Backpack girl....every bit of her
Even more boring today. Had to switch bars to get service. Door girl best part of the day.
Can you get the door girl into VIP?
  • SRT-8
  • 12-24-2019, 09:15 AM
Yea you can buy her off!
If we're taking about the same one, I wish I could, I wish I could!