Japanese Rope Bondage

Anyone else enjoy seeing the female form in rope, especially Japanese Rope Bondage?
but of course I do.... after all don't sailors always know the best knots?????
You know I do.
It's very beautiful. Can get a little boring as the ropee (kind of hard to appreciate from that perspective too).
I have had it done to me---it was an exhilerating sexual experience for both parties!!
A lovely and painstaking art, but it takes too much time to hold my erotic interest. You should check out this event. (It isn't one of the fetish cons I attend, but I have friends who do). http://shibaricon.com/
There is also a group that meets once a month at the local dungeon that is all about bondage. Mostly rope, but sometimes chains. It's not sexual, just instructional. You get to practice the rest when you get home.
www.coolest-gadgets.com/.../bondage-kewpie.jpg
but way to time consuming,however I must admit to a love of braiding rope into the hair and tying that off to something interesting...wefg!
M.A.
There is nothing more sexy than a beautiful sub bound in rope. You can do it in such a way that any movement will trigger a sensation that will eventually overpower the sub. Very Hot