Interrogation Scene

Hello All,
I have a sub that would love to be part of a lengthy interrogation scene. Sadly the only one I have witnessed was gravely lacking in imagination. I am hoping the devious minds of this board can help me out with some ideas/suggestions for a truely fun filled afternoon.
I would welcome your ideas as to position- ie chair, floor, tied to wall, subjects for the interrogation to cover, rewards, punishments, need for taking a break in a long session, and perhaps the most important- drwing the session to a conclusion.
Your thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have some ideas of my own, but would really like to see how they stack up with other like minded folks!
Thanks
I don't know a thing about your sub. Best advice I can offer is talk to her (him). Alot. In depth. Guessing or assuming is a recipe for disappointment.
I would second BR's suggestion that you negotiate heavily pre-scene. You're playing with elements of fear, torture, pain and bondage, so if you've got no experience with this sort of play you might need to try it out for an hour before you attempt an entire afternoon.

The first thing you've got to figure out is what information you're seeking. This could be the location of an object you're given her as a gift (a necklace, for example) that you've intentionally moved, setting her up for a no-win situation. It could also be the name of a person or place you're wanting to find out, military role-play style. Keep it simple and keep it specific.

The element of surprise will be vital to her level of fear. Catching her when she's vulnerable and relaxed, like over a meal or just after being intimate will scare her and facilitate a higher degree of "mind fuck". Cut off her ability to see or to move and then let her sit for a while, allowing her own dread and anticipation to build. Nothing terrible is actually going to happen, so her psyche (which at this point believes terrible things are an actual possibility) is the best tool at your disposal. Know the questions you want to ask, know what penalties you're going to dispense when she doesn't give you the information you seek and work from there. Begin with low, stern voice and drill her relentlessly. Remind her that she's yours now, that no one is coming for her, that no one cares. Unless she gives you what you want this will never be over and it's all her fault. While flogging, nipple clamps and other forms of light physical torture are fine, I find that forcing the sub to hold uncomfortable physical positions, particularly in a room that's very warm or chilly, is also a lot of fun. And just you wait until she really, really needs to use the bathroom! I'm getting giggly just thinking about it. PM me if you need any further help.

**Obligatory Postscript** Negotiate, communicate, establish consent, and DO NOT use this interrogation scene to try out anything remotely physically risky for the first time. In other words, respect your sub, be responsible and don't do anything stupid.
Start the scene out by imposing your will on her. Use a pair of handcuffs to quickly subdue her, then cut her clothes off and increase her bondage to something that really removes any freedom she had. Use of a gag and blindfold are good, but depending on limits of scene and her, they may not come into play. For this part of the scene you aren't bothering to ask her any questions, you are merely forcing your will on her and letting her know through your actions that she has no free will.

Once you've gotten the initial setting down, you can start talking to her. At first I'd suggest you merely set the scene, acting as the interrogator, telling her of all the wonderful vile things you can do to her body. It's best if she is bound in such a way where she is quite exposed and helpless. As you talk to her, you want to emphasize her helplessness by tweaking a nipple, or gently caressing her body. And you want to counter such pleasures by being unpredictable. After you have pleasured her a bit maybe pinch her nipple, or give her a firm swat to her backside. You should be setting the scene here for her physically, and combined with the first part, she should have a good understanding of her submission.

There's a lot of stuff you can do to interrogate her, and I dont' need to detail everything. But its best if you run the gamut of things that she is wanting to try, and willing to endure. And work it like an interrogator would. Even if she "cracks" early, you don't care. You need to keep doing it to ensure she isn't hiding anything. Tell her you don't believe her, or that it doesn't add up. If you spend some time crafting the backstory, you can actually add to the scene by giving her more things to work with. Or, if she is willing, create her a character with a backstory, and "torture" her to get all the info about her, her compatriots, the laws she has broken, etc.

Giving breaks is not a bad thing, but if you want to keep the scene going, do it in character. Maybe you dont' have a jail cell to keep her in, but you probably will have a bed, or floor, that is available to have a securely bound/chained victim lying on it. And if you are going to be having sex as part of it, she'll need time to recharge between the orgasms she is going to be getting as part of your technique to 'soften her up'.

I'd say don't rush into the heavy stuff. Work your way (and her) up to it.

Please let us know how things turn out!
Gawd, Sophie. Are you good at everything?

By the way, I will tell you anything you want to know. LOL.
Gawd, Sophie. Are you good at everything? Originally Posted by barneyrubble
I'm terrible at calculus, actually. It ruined my 4.0 in college.

TXSail, I realized I didn't address how you draw the scene to a close. Obviously, the game is over when she cracks and divulges the information. If you've created a no-win situation where she doesn't know the correct answer it's up to you to determine when you're satisfied. Often this involves letting the sub know that if they can't give you the information, they're going to have to give you something (that something being oral sex or a good fuck). You can then dial the scene down by allowing her to assume a more comfortable position and rest for a few minutes, then bring her back into a more normal head space and give her some after care. She may be very tired and need water, the bathroom, a nap, a shower etc. But when she's ready you should definitely discuss the scene and process it together. Interrogations are psychologically heavy business. Be sure to give that consideration and act accordingly.
I'm terrible at calculus, actually. It ruined my 4.0 in college. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Haw, I've got you beat. Not only was I terrible at calculus, I stunk at English, psychology, statistics, biology and plant science, all of which ruined my 2.5 in college.

Awl4knot
I can help you with calculus! LOL
Well thank you for some great input so far! PErhaps I should have mentioned in the orginal post that I have been involved in the lifestyle for some years now and am looking to expand my horizons a bit. It goes without saying that several discussions have taken place regarding this scene and the limits/ off areas involved.
The way ths scene is currently shaping up would be an interrogation of past sexual history and experience leaving out of course specific names to protect the not so innocent( insert evil laugh here). I like the idea of this topic and think it could be taken in a lot of directions but does seem a little challenging to bring to a smooth close....perhaps not a close so much as a prelude to a sequel???? your thoughts are most welcome on this......
Sail,

You devious pervert....

Love this idea. And some great info here. I have a couple of vids I can recommend. Will send you the links.

Sophie and Krunkman gave some excellent advice. And with your additional info, sounds like it is a setup for a great session.

I like the idea of springing it on her during a non bcd or vanilla session. I was thinking storming in, restraint and isolation / sensory deprivation with a list of her alleged sex indiscretions. Keep drilling her on reviews or other info from a list. Drill her on her other dreamed up indiscretions, how she is keeping information from you. Keep going back to that. Some form of punishment for lying, as whatever she says is a lie. Escalate the punishments as she is continuing to lie. Change positions on a regular basis. Breaks can be good, but can effect the flow. Maybe in a room with one chair and a bottle of water. Consider adding the element of an implied 2nd interrogator. Blindfold her and change voice tone etc. or depending on your relationship, bring one in.

Good cop / bad cop. Just keep mixing up the questioning and activities, hammering till you trip her up. Then punish because she lied.

Hope this helps, will put more in later....
I am going to take it you know this lady in RL? Say....dinner at your or her house? What's in your (her) kitchen? My kitchen has a waist high marble topped island that looks like a table since it has these very sturdy table legs.. Above it is a heavy hanging light fixture. And OH MY! A freezer, a microwave, cabinets and drawers to store all kinds of things out of sight but oh so handy.....

Say I invited a friend over for "dinner and a movie" and in the course of regular convo, I took Sophie's suggestion and just ....sprung?

I agree you have many paths in this scenario. I'd probably go with body parts. "What have these ears heard that sends those little quivers of lust? terror?" Less of the "Who's been sleeping in my bed" more of what does this little ____ do when I ____ ? hat has ___ done/been done? Start at the top? and work your way down? Or vice versa?

Then I think you could end it after heading towards the "What does this little ___ want that it's never had?" "has it ever ___? Does it want to __ ?" It's an interrogation right? Isn't that ultimately what you want to know? I, um, may have heard that is a good interrogation scenario.

Might have the opinion that jumping straight into "cuffed, clothes ripped off gagged blinded" in less than 30 minutes would be no damn fun. Again w/Sophia - it is the mind fuck. I'm a visual person though and just a bit twisted so I like to see...either as a Dom or a sub, I want to see the effect. I'm more the scenic route type person as opposed to interstate as it were.

From both D/s, I think it'd be much more powerful to go from RL into the scene and the scene be staged in a "normal" everyday environment. (Can I also mention that cars have interesting spaces?: adjustable ac/neat vents, seats sit on steel, sunroofs, cushioned frontseats with "head" rests on yeppers - steel supports..hmm like a cushioned chair but more sturdy, backseats that fold down to trunks full of interesting accessories? and the uh "rear" view and vanity mirrors. Just saying. Oh. And you can rent the size car of your choice too, need I mention that?)
babee- I love the idea of using the body parts .. . almost like a narrator in a way isn't it? and the finish with what does it want that its never had- very clever! the wording almost puts me in mind of that scene in the movie red dragon where the bad guy is telling the captive what to do in third person........
yes, I know the lady in RL, so thus I am going to extra "pains" to develop a really great scene. thanks for the awesome suggestions!
Y'all might enjoy the HBO Film "Strip Search", with Glenn Close and Maggie Gyllenhaal.
Sail,

You devious pervert....

Love this idea. And some great info here. I have a couple of vids I can recommend. Will send you the links.

Sophie and Krunkman gave some excellent advice. And with your additional info, sounds like it is a setup for a great session.

I like the idea of springing it on her during a non bcd or vanilla session. I was thinking storming in, restraint and isolation / sensory deprivation with a list of her alleged sex indiscretions. Keep drilling her on reviews or other info from a list. Drill her on her other dreamed up indiscretions, how she is keeping information from you. Keep going back to that. Some form of punishment for lying, as whatever she says is a lie. Escalate the punishments as she is continuing to lie. Change positions on a regular basis. Breaks can be good, but can effect the flow. Maybe in a room with one chair and a bottle of water. Consider adding the element of an implied 2nd interrogator. Blindfold her and change voice tone etc. or depending on your relationship, bring one in.

Good cop / bad cop. Just keep mixing up the questioning and activities, hammering till you trip her up. Then punish because she lied.

Hope this helps, will put more in later.... Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

You need to call me seriously......