do women REALLY enjoy DP?

C'mon ladies. Really? It looks so hot for us, but do you enjoy it more? Cum harder? Tell us about it.
ummmmm,hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!!!!!
ummmmm,hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh come on girl I only got one cock unlike the swordsman
It's a doer for sure.
Duh!
DP doesn't require two men. I have never had a MMF session but have experienced DP several times using a vibrator or dildo as the other penetration device. There are several providers that enjoy this and some that have found they enjoy it.

This is a great topic Swordsman, hope to hear some more ladies opinions.
hoping to do it t my gangbang wednesday!!!!!
Gawd I love this board.... Ladies who DP..... Are always friends to me!

LOL, Good Luck DR!
ummmmm,hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

No way to mis-understand this answer. LOL
  • PullT
  • 05-10-2010, 10:35 PM
I've done 3+ encounters before...frankly I don't care for extra people in the room now that I have tried it.

I do wonder what protocol/etiquette is involved in a DP though...

I do wonder what protocol/etiquette is involved in a DP though... Originally Posted by PullT
That's a good question. What IS the proper behavioral protocol or etiquette that should happen? I'm sure many ladies have thought about it but . It does sound like a recipe for possibly getting your feelings hurt or it being debasing in some way. (Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of what happens at a gangbang and not two men!)

Do the men giggle after it's all said and done? LOL. (Men always giggle!)

Elisabeth
I'm a huge fan of DP, unfortunately I always get the front door though as when she looks at choices of which gets shoved up her ass she chooses my wingman.
I am hoping to do it at my gbang tomorrow...it works best if you have the right position and the right "sizes"..lol!
for guys we look for a woman with whom we wanna have sex with and when were done we would rather hang with our friends. in dallas rain i think theres a girl you would kill to bang and with whom you would love to hang. i think after a guy did cg,bbbj, cim, greek,cof, russian, hj, daty,dato,dfk,lfk with her he could just kick back and watch the game with her [of course if his buddies were over he probably could let them enjoy her too and enjoy the show. this is a woman that i could fuck all day but wouldnt have to to enjoy.
I am hoping to do it at my gbang tomorrow...it works best if you have the right position and the right "sizes"..lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
mmmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks petiteassman..I hope to one day make that a reality with you!!!

you are exactly right...lol!!
{I am a hoot on Bourbon Street!!}