feminization

I have some clients that come to me that are interested in forced feminization. Since I am starting get requests for this type of session more often, I would like to explore the training ( and the psychology) behind this interest.

I'm referring to the majority of the subs that come to see me who are not lifestyle femme, do not take the process beyond session time, and are seemingly or admittedly heterosexual.

I would just like to get you guy's ideas on this topic in general, and ideas for activities that will bring out the true "sissy" of those that seek this type of session.
I have a number forced-femme clients, Ms. Daphne.

I view this sort of play in two parts. First, gender deviation is extremely taboo. In the same way that something about, say, cuckolding, forced bi or age play simply resonates with certain individuals, feminization resonates with others. Being a girlie object and being treated or mistreated in a way that is special to women in our culture seems to engage that sense of the forbidden. Some clients love to be dressed up and drink cosmos and gossip, while others may want to be abused as a maid. Some enjoy the purely psychological fun of shedding their male persona, but others have darker fantasies involving sexual coercion and victimization. I suspect there is a certain eroticism rooted in playing out the ideals of an oppressive patriarchy without any of the lasting consequences. (I'm a Domme, not a therapist, so I will leave that topic for another day.)

The second part of this kind of play has to do with engaging a client with all the fun sensory experiences of being a woman that are off-limits to him in his daily life. The smooth or silky or rough sensations of stockings and lingerie, they way those clothes hug and shape the body, the sweet smells of powder and perfume, the feeling of freshly shaved legs, the sensation of lipstick gliding across your mouth, the sharp click-clack of heels on a hard floor...all these tiny rituals and experiences are the property of the fairer sex. It can be deeply satisfying for a client to feel they have permission to engage their feminine energy and all their senses. I've heard it described as a very awake, in the moment, almost meditative time.

I'm happy to see this topic brought up! It's a very entertaining game.
Very well said, Sophia. Thanks for the insight. It is indeed a very entertaining game. Sometimes it kinda brings me back to childhood, playing dressup with my cousins. I'll post further on this when I get a minute to myself.