New ATX Dominatrix to Board not to Lifestyle

Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mistress Dayanna & I reside in Austin. I am new to the board, but not new to BD/SM & alternative lifestyle practices. I have 14+ years experience as a private lifestyle Mistress in Texas & Louisiana.

Every one of my collared submissives through the years and friends within the lifestyle have tried to convince me to turn Pro Dominatrix. I have always taken a few sessions here -n- there if referred within the BDSM lifestyle community. I finally realized that I could easily share my interests on a professional basis, so here I am... at the beginning of My Pro Domme career.

I am highly creative and very compelling in my perverted tastes. I consider each client’s well being , tastes, limits and goals when I create their personal session. I enjoy a laundry list of kinks, fetishes, taboo role play, fantasies, BD/SM…list goes on. I use various dungeons in Austin and Houston depending on the client and what the session contains.

I will be adding more inclusive information on my profile in the next week. Presently, I am trying to locate a good fetish photographer and start building my website.

My best
Mistress Dayanna
Welcome to the board Mistress Dayanna.
Welcome Mistress Dayanna! Great to have an experienced Dominatrix here. Hope you can give us your insight on alternative subjects.

Thanks Krunk,

I appreciate your greeting.

My best,

Ms. Dayanna
  • Mokoa
  • 05-26-2010, 06:00 PM

Glad to have you here!
Always wonderful to have another Lady of Delights and Debauchery here in the Realm.

Look forward to you adding your insight to our discussions....

Feel free to kick off your heels, put your feet up on a sub, and tell us about yourself....

PPE
Welcome Mistress
One thing Ive noticed is Austin has a severe lack of good Dommes,the ones Ive seen havent been very good (but maybe i got spoiled in NY and Chicago :-) )

AJ
Welcome...