BOND GIRL CONTEST IDEAS?

So after the CILF thing ends next week, some gents and ladies suggest we next do a poll that selects for once and all who the best Bond Girl is.

Please feel free to offer suggestions on how to format the poll and how winners are selected.

To make things a even more fun, let's see if we can brainstorm a way to have a tongue-in-cheek contest at the same time.

In fact, I will even put my money where my mouth is. Some of you start throwing some ideas out on a type of session that would make a guy feel like Bond, James Bond, and perhaps a way we could make a fun contest to go with the Bond Girl poll and have a hobbyist and provider somehow recreate a Bond Experience BCD and I will kick in fifty bucks, via Paypal, to make the the Bond Experience have an bit of extra zing for the two that are lucky enough to win.

We are just thinking out loud here so feel free to post any thoughts and perhaps folks can play off what you start and we can arrive at something interesting. Try to keep it positive. Rather than be negative and shoot someone's idea down, offer how you can build off it or improve it.

HAVE FUN!

--Anon
In my opinion, each Bond has his own top one. How about starting with Connery and we can find the best for him, then move on to Moore, etc. Since George Lazenby and Timothy Dalton were in a total of 3 movies, they can be grouped together. Once we find the best for each, the top go's head to head for overall best.
Just my thoughts.
As far as tongue in cheeck, you can poll for best name too.
Nice start. . .great ideas, thanks.

On the provider/hobbyist portion. . .I had one possible idea. One in which we are all winners:

1) Get together with provider of your choice and put your own spin on the BOND EXPERIENCE the next time you are BCD.

2) Consider taking some type of photo that demonstrated that experience to all of us, without breaking any law, board policy, and protecting both of your identities (quite a feat, I know, maybe fifty bucks is too cheap for how hard this would be?) and posting it.

3) Voters vote in a poll for the most clever one.

4) I send the winning pair the fifty bucks and they can go out for dinner or whatever. . .

There are plenty of holes in that idea, but I thought I would throw an example out there to get the juices flowing.
hmmmm, that's no bond girl on that pic....
hmmmm, that's no bond girl on that pic.... Originally Posted by Buonas

LOL!!!!!

Those will come later, after the CILF thing ends this week.

Type of session? That's easy: Me a hot Provider and a JET PACK!
Now I would love to see a photo of a dude hovering in a hotel room as he gets a BBBJ, with his back to us of course, by a chick on all fours on the bed.

Let's see that would be, what Thunderball?

Is there really any doubt?

Runner up for Sophie Marceau, although she's the villain, not he Bond Girl, in The World is Not Enough. But serious, serious eye candy factor.

I like the idea of picking which Bond Girl had the best name, but I doubt any could top Pussy Galore.

As for the Bond Experience BCD, this might be out of our league because any Bond BCD will include the following: Vodka Martini (Shaken not stirred)-- made with the best Vodka; expensive tuxedos; exquisite gowns with a setting in some far away exotic locale. Oh and don't forget the gambling
If it's the best name, Pussy Galore is a clear winner with Holly Goodhead in second. Honorable mention to Plenty O'Toole and Octopussy. Although I am rather partial to Xenia Onnatop.
Ursula Andres? Swiss girls . brrrrrr ice cold stiffs
If it's the best name, Pussy Galore is a clear winner with Holly Goodhead in second. Honorable mention to Plenty O'Toole and Octopussy. Although I am rather partial to Xenia Onnatop. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I agree that Pussy Galore is the most famous of the Bond names, but there were many very clever ones hidden in the movies (Chew Me from You Only Live Twice), etc.
Is there really any doubt?

Originally Posted by TexTushHog
No doubt whatsoever. Ursula Andress was one of a gaggle of European hottie actresses from the sixties that have never been surpassed, IMHO.

Where do you even start; Sophia Loren, Brigette Bardot, Senta Berger, Honor Blackman, Genevieve Bujold, Capucine, Claudia Cardinale, Julie Christie, Catherine Deneuve, Anita Ekberg, Brit Ekland, Virna Lisi, Gina Lollabrigida, Elsa Martinelli, Yvette Mimieux, Charlotte Rampling, Romy Schneider, Elke Sommer, Camilla Sparv, and the list just goes on and on.

The early Bond movies drew from this pool in an era sexual revolution. Birth control pills were new. There was no HIV/AIDS and STDs were cured in a couple of days with a shot. I never saw a rubber until I was out of college.

The Bond girls all sprang from this image of Ursula emerging from the surf, silken wet, her hair slicked back, with a knife on her belt. Very erotic and evocative, and remained so when repeated by Halle Berry decades later.

All this and a British secret agent. Perfect.