Hookers, Taffy, and Big Brother

This is a cute video from thetruthergirls (they are not not hookers)
(no nudity)
"Big Brother has done a smashing job at cleaning up Montreal's famous red light district. Not only are the hookers and dealers gone, but all the sex/drugs/ rock n' roll -related business that had thrived in the area for decades are now closed down, too. However, as it is impossible to keep people from 'sinning', I'm sure they have just moved their business elsewhere. It turns out, thhe area cleaned is all profit-motivated: teh city had decided to oust the dirty enterprises in order to create a 'quartier des spectacles', which I guess you could translate as an entertainment district. Not that the district wasn't entertaining enough as it was, but now it will have all corporate sponsors.
Let Karen and Sonia take you on a little tour through our now-defunct Red Light district. Bonus: see Karen eat taffy like a sinner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEYBm7AI0tk&feature=sub
LMAO....
Girl, I thought you were, speaking of Dallas, Tx.
From the way, you explained the motive, I was convinced!
*shaking my head*
This is a cute video from thetruthergirls (they are not not hookers)
(no nudity)
"Big Brother has done a smashing job at cleaning up Montreal's famous red light district. Not only are the hookers and dealers gone, but all the sex/drugs/ rock n' roll -related business that had thrived in the area for decades are now closed down, too. However, as it is impossible to keep people from 'sinning', I'm sure they have just moved their business elsewhere. It turns out, thhe area cleaned is all profit-motivated: teh city had decided to oust the dirty enterprises in order to create a 'quartier des spectacles', which I guess you could translate as an entertainment district. Not that the district wasn't entertaining enough as it was, but now it will have all corporate sponsors.
Let Karen and Sonia take you on a little tour through our now-defunct Red Light district. Bonus: see Karen eat taffy like a sinner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEYBm7AI0tk&feature=sub Originally Posted by kittyblu
Not unlike Times Square?.....
Karen can sin with me anytime

As for the cameras, I hate them. It is just another aspect of Euro-trash Big Brotherism invading North America. I can't believe any "free" people willingly accept this governmental intrusion into our lives. You spy on the enemy, not your own citizens. I'm as conservative as they come, but I despise these cameras.