breasts

Here's a question, for both the ladies and gentlemen:

1. Ladies, how often do you come accoss men who have breast fixations -- whether on large, small, want to play with them constantly, etc.?

2. Gentlemen, do any of you have breast fixations? If so, what turns you on? Off?
First off might I say you look like you have some nice ones!

Personally, I like them big. The bigger the better. But, I like them to be pretty also. Symmetrical in appearance, twins for a lack of better word. I also like the nipples to be the eraser tip type. It's just a preference though as any and all breasts will do. I just tend to gravitate to those both in a provider and in a GF.
Raises hand. I do!
Bigger is not always better.
Firm. I can't stay off them. Put them inside a crisp blouse or a summer dress and let me play.
I like them proportionate to the ladies size and build. What I'm saying basicaly is 40DDD on a lady 5'0 doesn't work!
SP's rule of 100 applies
I'm a member of #2...I like 'em big. I never have played with any that have been pierced...that's on my "bucket list". The big ones with the nipples pointing at the lady's feet are a turn off for me (although they are still fun to play with).
I LOVE breasts! I love to look at them, touch them, it's all good. Large, small, it just doesn't matter. Who knows? Maybe I was a man in a former life!

As far as MINE, I LOVE to have my breasts played with! A light, teasing touch, licks, nibbles, some biting and sucking. OMG! I swear there is a nerve that is directly connected to my clitoris and breast stimulation REALLY gets my clitoris going!
  • robtx
  • 02-27-2010, 08:00 PM
I prefer the smaller perky breasts. Let me fondle and suckle them all night.
Here's a question, for both the ladies and gentlemen:

1. Ladies, how often do you come accoss men who have breast fixations -- whether on large, small, want to play with them constantly, etc.?

2. Gentlemen, do any of you have breast fixations? If so, what turns you on? Off? Originally Posted by kaitlin
I'm kind of weird as far as men go I am more of a total package kind of guy. When I say total package it means personality and intellect included.
First off might I say you look like you have some nice ones!

Personally, I like them big. The bigger the better. But, I like them to be pretty also. Symmetrical in appearance, twins for a lack of better word. I also like the nipples to be the eraser tip type. It's just a preference though as any and all breasts will do. I just tend to gravitate to those both in a provider and in a GF. Originally Posted by srvfin
Ooops.... One more thing I forgot to mention that is the most important of all..... I like them NATURAL. Don't get me wrong, I have seen and had the pleasure of fondling and nibbling some of the prettiest MM's and they are alright to a point. Once they are done to where they don't even move anymore it just a waste to me.
  • GMTA
  • 02-28-2010, 12:59 AM
Kaitlin I am a fan of your very sexy pair of twins . I do prefer large breasts at least full C or larger .
Put me down for small breasts. Love the "barely there" breast. Give me 32As or something like that. Not a fan of big mammaries.
I'm good with a B to C cup. As far as fascination goes, cleavage is the first thing I notice.

However, I wouldn't consider myself a boob-man, it's all about a nice shapely tush.
And call me strange, butt it's the dimples on her back that put a smile on my face.

Sorry about the hijack!!!
  • jfred
  • 02-28-2010, 08:37 AM
My only concern is that she have them.
I like big natural ones myself.

Something that's surprising to me is how many well-endowed ladies don't seem to know about 'russian.' I've asked for it twice, and both times the girl told me she had never done it before and wasn't sure how to do it. Each of them definitely had the right kind of body for it, though.
I prefer the smaller perky breasts. Let me fondle and suckle them all night. Originally Posted by robtx
+1

While I like all shapes and sizes of women a petite girl with natural breasts is my personal favorite.

Don't get me wrong, I like the girls with big boobs very much, too.

Hell, I just love women!