State: New York
Address: -
Activities: HJ CBJ CG MISH
Hair Length and Color: Black Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very Skinny No curves at all
Recommendation: No
There are two Ambers. This one is getting mixed reviews. The other Amber is the one that gets a ton of praise.
There are two Ambers. This one is getting mixed reviews. The other Amber is the one that gets a ton of praise. Originally Posted by EsoMonty
To further the confusion, the link plus the physical description means you saw Amber Mae, who is late 20s according to the ad.

However, the phone number put in review above is for "regular" Amber, well known,early 20s, short n very busty Latino lady.
Should change the phone number, wrong person
Tomb,good catch. I didn't even realize it was mixed up. 1 Amber is caucasian and the other Hispanic as well as rack size varies. Might explain alot of the confusion
Sounds like bag boy ��
I did call two of them and yes I mixed up the number accidentally but both I will not repeat at all. Not my type of girls. I’m sticking to Dominican girls who really know how to please and are clean, both seem like trash to me tbh. From the response time to the appearances. I’ve seen way better.
I saw both ambers but Amber Mae was a definite never to repeat for me. She looks sick but to each his own.