URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/new_york/new_yo...es/7692288.htm
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Colonie, off of Central
Activities: Nipple Sucking, russian, CBJ, 69, Massage, convo
Hair Length and Color: Dark, Normal Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Pics are 100% accurate. I thought she was a little darker in person but she showed me her pics on Eros without the face blurred to confirm they are 100% real. Beautiful woman, MASSIVE breasts, rocking body, great personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Fellas, I wouldn’t have gone to the 400/hr if I didn’t think it was a full hour and multiple pops lol. I could of fucked, I chose to get my enjoyment in other ways. Like I said I’m not positive if it was msog because I didn’t choose to pursue but you better believe I wouldn’t have gone if I had known ahead it was one pop. Sometimes it’s hard to get An answer beforehand because the ladies don’t want to talk like that until they meet you. I was going to meet the visiting Aleena for 500/hr and when I suggested 2 rounds she’s said absolutely not, it’s one pop per hour, and when I said most girls is multiple pops she pretty much called me a liar and said that’s not true and we agreed to disagree lol I get what you guys are saying, but if I had met this girl and fucked for an hour straight would we really be debating the 400/hr?