Charming Lani returns to AS.

• Xhi
  • 10-01-2023, 10:57 PM
Lani is back at AS and starts on Tue. At least that is the info I got by text. She was at AS before. I remember her as charming young k girl.
Wow! very good news
I look forward to meating her, lol
Valley girl voice Lani? She's hot af
Yes yes she's super hot
Thanks for sharing the good news
She speaks English?
She's ok, I wouldn't say she's hot. Darker complexion and has facial skin issues. She's one of the better English speakers, I think she had a white boyfriend for a while.

Make sure she sucks your feet, she loves that shit
Ctap , I confused myself.woth nari. Nari has the valley girl voice. Lani was soso. Hot but not all that exciting
Good update on Lani
She's ok, I wouldn't say she's hot. Darker complexion and has facial skin issues. She's one of the better English speakers, I think she had a white boyfriend for a while.

Make sure she sucks your feet, she loves that shit Originally Posted by HollyDonkey
No way am I seeing a crater face. Had enough of that in high school
No way am I seeing a crater face. Had enough of that in high school Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Looking in a mirror little guy?
Lani is like a korean Lulu chu, a small tight spinner I really enjoyed her, shes one of my big reccomendations, especially since itd been like 2 years since shes last been back.
Lani is like a korean Lulu chu, a small tight spinner I really enjoyed her, shes one of my big reccomendations, especially since itd been like 2 years since shes last been back. Originally Posted by City_Punk77

A Korean Lulu Chu? Oh i have to see her then.
Looking in a mirror little guy? Originally Posted by Wolfy359

Attacking people you disagree with. Classic promoter move lol