URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=121
City: where they're all at
State: Texas
Address: IFYKYK
Activities: CBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark, wavy so most likely permed
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kinda short, looks to be 5'4 or so. Very very skinny, can see the vascularity on her arms and hands. Also has veiny MMs. Decent face with some work done.
Recommendation: No
Damn , she might need to look for another job!
Damn , she might need to look for another job! Originally Posted by ErikHua621

Yep. I guess I'm not the only one who hates my job
Join the Boycott. Had this happened in October that woulda been an extra 20 bucks.
Is White back with a new name and hairstyle?
Is White back with a new name and hairstyle? Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

Who?
CBJ ontop of the CFS.. and so much time wasted. Wow thats terrible. Sorry for your bad visit bro. I would say hopefully your next one is better.. but like Spring said.. join the boycott (if you had to pay the $$$.20 rate.. if not, then hope your next gal with AS is better)
CBJ ontop of the CFS.. and so much time wasted. Wow thats terrible. Sorry for your bad visit bro. I would say hopefully your next one is better.. but like Spring said.. join the boycott (if you had to pay the $$$.20 rate.. if not, then hope your next gal with AS is better) Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Thanks brother! Yes, I had to pay. They said they increased the amount "because all the agencies increased it". Lol
LOL.. I believe it. Thats just greed if thats the reason hahaha but props for being honest.. "We did it because everyone else did it".
  • Kangz
  • 10-04-2023, 09:42 AM
I got mutual shower and bbbj. Maybe you just smell funky
Are you jealous because she's pretty? Haha
Hmmm, she's bbbj with everyone else, sorry for your bad luck. 2 No reviews in a row from you. Are you doing something to turn these girls off? Lol
Thanks brother! Yes, I had to pay. They said they increased the amount "because all the agencies increased it". Lol Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Exactly what they text me....fuk them. They aren't elevating the talent pool; I'm not paying more for less. Last 2 I saw there were duds; not even close to the photo.

At this point only simps are willing to pay these new prices....you get veining old tits and fake reviews for the added "all agency" tax increase.

#StudioBoycott
I got a text about her too, but even without the price increase (which I mentioned to the booker and they offered no concession or explanation...) based on this review I'd probably skip her.
Hmmm, she's bbbj with everyone else, sorry for your bad luck. 2 No reviews in a row from you. Are you doing something to turn these girls off? Lol Originally Posted by Stressfree1
Sorry you trust promoters over a genuine review.

And my previous no, other genuine people experienced the same and she was gona in a week.