How much they pulling in?

How much do you think these studios pull in?

I never really asked the girls how much they give the house vs keep for themselves, but I can imagine them doing a couple hundred thousand a month?

5 girls x 5 visitors x 300$ x 365 days so a studio can stack up a couple mill a year. Is that about right?
I was talking to one of the studio girls who told me she quit for awhile when a guy gave her the “let me take you away from this” line. She said he gave her a $10,000 per month allowance to make up for her lost income, an apartment, and a car with an understanding she was to be exclusive to him. She told that got boring as she found she didn’t really like him all that much and she enjoyed meeting different men and traveling that comes with the “fucking business”. Sounded like a crazy story, but I believe it.
I was talking to one of the studio girls who told me she quit for awhile when a guy gave her the “let me take you away from this” line. She said he gave her a $10,000 per month allowance to make up for her lost income, an apartment, and a car with an understanding she was to be exclusive to him. She told that got boring as she found she didn’t really like him all that much and she enjoyed meeting different men and traveling that comes with the “fucking business”. Sounded like a crazy story, but I believe it. Originally Posted by AzSt22

This sounds completely believable. These girls kind of change their wiring after doing this for a long time. A normal life isn't going to scratch the itch anymore.
Well Gina did it. Turned her life around as she wanted to live a normal life.
Gina wasn't looking for a sugar daddy. She just wanted to live a normal life. You got to respect that. Sometimes money can't buy happiness. Well for us it can at 300/hr.
Didn’t I read that Lovely pulled in $1 mil?
$300 - $100 house fee - $ pimp fee - food - high cab fare. Average 5 dicks a day.
Gina wasn't looking for a sugar daddy. She just wanted to live a normal life. You got to respect that. Sometimes money can't buy happiness. Well for us it can at 300/hr. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Wish her happiness for sure. Always be cheering for her success.
Studios Probably: if we don’t get that extra 20 dollars per customer we’re gonna go bankrupt :c
After a lady has worked in the hobby for 10 years she probably would never be happy with a regular life. They all age and sometimes the time on the clock matters, eg 40years +.
Doubt anyone makes a mill. That's like 12 dicks a day, 365 days a year before house fees.
Most these girls are broke as hell. Buy expensive things, 2k for shoes, 20k for handbags. Crazy trips. I'd say they make on average (lovely type of worker) about 300k but loves the life of.someone make Ober a mill
That may be true. But I know for a fact that Gina wanted out. She told me in no uncertain terms. She really laid it all out. I respect her for that.
That may be true. But I know for a fact that Gina wanted out. She told me in no uncertain terms. She really laid it all out. I respect her for that.
Wifenothornyenough is online now Report Post
After a lady has worked in the hobby for 10 years she probably would never be happy with a regular life. They all age and sometimes the time on the clock matters, eg 40years +. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Wifenothornyenough is online now Report Post Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
???