URL / Website: https://www.conniesroom.com/contact
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch, Irving
Activities: DFK, BBJ, CFS, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder height blond hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is an 35+ attractive girl with really hot body and mm bolt-on. She provided rushed service to me gave only 40 min in the hour so will not repeat.
Recommendation: Yes
A couple of things. You don't have to put "Encounter" it does it for you.

Also she is an Independent not a studio. Yes she works with Blossom-k but you seem to have booked her independent of that.
Connie is closer to 45 than 35, just sayin.

Why I want to wife up a K-girl eventually. They stay young forever
This sounds far more like a No than a yes and similar to my last maya experience-_-

Sorry man for getting a short session and a rush job.
I contacted Blossom only, and they suggested Connie, from what I understand, she takes booking for blossom.
You probably correct, they all looks very young plus tech, another girl I saw had mm kittie and that was something.
This sounds far more like a No than a yes and similar to my last maya experience-_-

Sorry man for getting a short session and a rush job. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
WTF is going on? Why are they all providing shit services, yet price gouging? Looks like its not only me despite what the gaslighting promoters say. Like that Wolfy faggot
That sucks, Connie has been on my to do list because I hear she’s phenomenal. Sorry to hear your experience was bad my dude, did she just come back the past few days or so? I haven’t seen her on blossoms site yet
That sucks, Connie has been on my to do list because I hear she’s phenomenal. Sorry to hear your experience was bad my dude, did she just come back the past few days or so? I haven’t seen her on blossoms site yet Originally Posted by unseens
I believe she just has an ad or link separate from the others
WTF is going on? Why are they all providing shit services, yet price gouging? Looks like its not only me despite what the gaslighting promoters say. Like that Wolfy faggot Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Not sure if is meant to say I’m gaslighting?

All I was just pointing out I had a shitty experience that had time cut short after waiting nearly 30 minutes for Maya, ontop of her playing on phone/drying hair and that (along with Maya complaining how she was booked nonstop with no breaks).

No idea on why so many crap performers maybe it was studios trying to get $ to pay the bills, or being greedy and not giving out breaks etc… my normal go to chicks I have not seen any bad performances (I’d drop the names of my reliable girls but I don’t want to be accused of being a pimp). Lol
Not sure if is meant to say I’m gaslighting?

All I was just pointing out I had a shitty experience that had time cut short after waiting nearly 30 minutes for Maya, ontop of her playing on phone/drying hair and that (along with Maya complaining how she was booked nonstop with no breaks).

No idea on why so many crap performers maybe it was studios trying to get $ to pay the bills, or being greedy and not giving out breaks etc… my normal go to chicks I have not seen any bad performances (I’d drop the names of my reliable girls but I don’t want to be accused of being a pimp). Lol Originally Posted by Armydude89D
I wasn't talking about you. What I'm saying is that there are tons of guys like me and you getting bad experiences. And then these promoters are gaslighting us when we talk about it
You probably correct, they all looks very young plus tech, another girl I saw had mm kittie and that was something. Originally Posted by bocondo
First time I heard mm Kittie.
Is it work done to Kittie?
Labiaplasty

Gotta snip those mud flaps.