Newbie Looking To Be Same Place Warm! Help!

Hello All:

I'm Kelis and pretty new to the site. Not sure if this is the right board to ask this question, but you help would be greatly appreciated. I'm really interested in visiting Texas (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, etc) and need help with what are the good areas to stay in and where I should stay away from. PM"s and emails are welcomed as I know it's not always good to list that type of information on public boards.

Smooches!

Kelis Monet
RTFS!
This thread will help you out sweets....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105
  • Trey
  • 01-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Very nice looking lady. I can't swing the 350, but still that's sexy. Hope you come out and have a good time.

image.jpg
Hello All:

I'm Kelis and pretty new to the site. Not sure if this is the right board to ask this question, but you help would be greatly appreciated. I'm really interested in visiting Texas (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, etc) and need help with what are the good areas to stay in and where I should stay away from. PM"s and emails are welcomed as I know it's not always good to list that type of information on public boards.

Smooches!

Kelis Monet Originally Posted by Kelis_Monet
Posting taint photos is always a good start.
1. Philadelphia - 01/05/2015 - 01/06/2015
2. King of Prussia - 01/07/2015 - 01/08/2015
3. Harrisburg - 01/09/2015 - 01/10/2015
4. Pittsburgh - 01/14/2015 - 01/15/2015
5. Atlanta - 01/16/2015 - 01/19/2015

Visiting innnn.... Feb?
Once again, I agree with pyramider:
taint photos is always good.
Won't mind visiting if pictures are current
per your p411 page, cats and race car driving......you should stay at my house....plus you smell like vanilla, and your the perfect height......umm my house would work