Best Stix w Tits

I've seen best PAWG, small with azz, big with azz, natural tits, fake tits, tatted up tits, tits with puffies, tits with huge nips, tits with inverted nips, so lets hear it for the stix with tits out there!!!

So, who are (you) they? We'll do tiny tits next followed by tan line tits.
I'm kinda fond of my stix. I've been told, while average sized, it is very well shaped and nicely proportioned.

I am also over weight enough to have man-boobs. But hey are kinda on the small side, and, honestly, probably a bit too hairy for most guys tastes.
Skinny girls with a generous front shelf you could do Shakespeare from?
Now... must the tits be natural? Because THAT would be a challenge!!
oooooh, um... yeah, that's *totally* different.

Disregard my post. Carry on.
Skinny girls with a generous front shelf you could do Shakespeare from? Originally Posted by Prolongus

The complete works of the Bard would be even better

Fakes are OK, probably required.
Now... must the tits be natural? Because THAT would be a challenge!! Originally Posted by GracePreston
My entry: Alysonjones
I'm just drawing blanks here...the closest one I can think of is Bailey Summers. Skinny...like 98 lbs. with a decent man-made rack.
Bailey summers has a really nice everything. Kaylea has a big natural rack and very skinny. I would look at tori capelli, too.
Call me weird, but I've never like big racks. In the past, my best sex partners have been small assed, small chested skinny waifs. I guess I feel like the bigger the tits, the less sensitive the nipples are (probably not true at all though). A to B cups are perfect for me.
  • broes
  • 07-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Call me weird, but I've never like big racks. In the past, my best sex partners have been small assed, small chested skinny waifs. I guess I feel like the bigger the tits, the less sensitive the nipples are (probably not true at all though). A to B cups are perfect for me. Originally Posted by Zaphod
You are weird.
Call me weird, but I've never like big racks. In the past, my best sex partners have been small assed, small chested skinny waifs. I guess I feel like the bigger the tits, the less sensitive the nipples are (probably not true at all though). A to B cups are perfect for me. Originally Posted by Zaphod
how old are you? lol i can understand if petite girls are just your type but your reasoning is childish
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks Very Yummy. IMO!!