Black Female Sargent Charged In Eric Garner Case

It seems the "fall guy" in the Eric Garner "I Can't Breath" episode will be a Black Female Police Sargent.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...7Gg?li=BBnb7Kz

I have always believed that in situations such as this, the ultimate responsibility falls upon the ranking supervisor at the scene. It seems the NYPD sees it that way as well.

I wonder if she will be indicted and face criminal charges?

This will be the 2d case where Black Officers have been caught up in the whole "hands up/don't shoot/black lives matter" witch hunt.

Unintended Consequenses??
  • DSK
  • 01-09-2016, 08:06 AM
It seems the "fall guy" in the Eric Garner "I Can't Breath" episode will be a Black Female Police Sargent.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...7Gg?li=BBnb7Kz

I have always believed that in situations such as this, the ultimate responsibility falls upon the ranking supervisor at the scene. It seems the NYPD sees it that way as well.

I wonder if she will be indicted and face criminal charges?

This will be the 2d case where Black Officers have been caught up in the whole "hands up/don't shoot/black lives matter" witch hunt.

Unintended Consequenses?? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Karma is a bitch!!
Just goes to show you it's not about Black it's about Blue!

Or as "they" say "on the street" .... It's not "a Black Thing," it's a Blue Thing!
If I were black and a cop in a big city I'd have to adjust my "involvement criteria". Obviously many black cops are hired to respond to issues in black neighborhoods and with black criminals. Now that the gloves have come off by not being protected much by dealing with uncooperative black suspects, I'd pick very carefully which criminals I chose to engage with. This is all to the determent of the black community.

Again, this and future blood is on Obama's hands.
Turdy, did you ...

"Spit" or "Swallow"

28 x MSOG?
If I were black and a cop in a big city I'd have to adjust my "involvement criteria". Obviously many black cops are hired to respond to issues in black neighborhoods and with black criminals. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Recruiting minority officers is a challenge, but one necessary in our "politically correct" environment. My view of "deployment" is to assign Black officers to predominately NonBlack areas and White officers to predominately NonWhite parts of the city. There are two reasons: They will be less likely to be confronted with the conflicting circumstance of dealing with their friends, neighbors, and/or families and the citizens with whom they have contact will grow to realize they are "just like everyone else" in their dealings with the public. It is a manner of actively educating citizens and officers in dealing with members of the community with whom they have had less contact and interaction.

Example: Listen to some of the Black community/pundits criticizing Carson ... or any other Black person associated with the Republican Party. Condi Rice?

Many years ago there was a "study" done for banks regarding minority tellers. The result of the live/filmed study was that Black customers preferred to use the White tellers, which is just the opposite of what was traditionally believed. It was determined that it was because they were concerned that the Black tellers might discuss their banking/personal financial business with their neighbors or others who might know them....or think less of them because of their financial problems. They didn't want someone "familiar" with them dealing with their personal matters.
Turdy, did you ...

"Spit" or "Swallow"

28 x MSOG?
Originally Posted by bigtex

lilkotex, do you "cumgargle?"

Melt down.
Melt down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
DICKSUCKER

• DSK
  • 01-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Obviously, her black life doesn't matter if they are willing to sacrifice her....
DICKSUCKER

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Melt down!
Wow. So she force fed Eric Garner for 20 or so years? It wasn't the police that killed him. It was a lifetime of poor choices that turned his heart into a ticking time bomb.