You know you're a Provider/Hobbyist when....

There are more $20s in your wallet than $10s, $5s or $1s combined.

You wish Costo sold condoms.

Oil & Lube shop signs catch your eye for the wrong reason.

You hear "Internet Service Provider" and think, "Yes?"

Seeing a shop called 'Hobby World' next to a 'Condom Sense' makes you literally LMAO.

Pinapples make you grin.

Seeing someone you recognize makes you wanna head in the opposite direction.

Sitting alone at a bar isn't the least bit uncomfortable.

Acronymns are more for safety than convenience.

Having your rent due and no money is no cause for panic.

Hope this ends up being a FUN thread of idiosycncrasies from both sides of the fence! I started with a few from the provider standpoint. Please pile on everyone!
when you name your goldfishes, "dato and daty"
when you name your goldfishes, "dato and daty" Originally Posted by knotty man
Awwwwwwwwww. That's so awesome.
When your friend says let's get Korean BBQ for lunch, it has a whole different meaning to you.

When you get hard anytime someone asks for a donation.
Hahaha! Those are good ones!! Funny!
When you have more contacts with a nickname than real names in your phone

When you people watch, you are trying to guess their handle and what they like BCD
When you people watch, you are trying to guess their handle and what they like BCD Originally Posted by mm-good
That sounds like a fun game!
You log into ECCIE and all the threads are still greyed.
You log into ECCIE and all the threads are still greyed. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Keep the grey at bay and go hop in the hay!
When your check the parking lot in every motel you pass on the highway for providers or hobbyists you know.

When you can't see the carpet in your floorboard because of the litter of used parking garage tickets.

When you can't read the symbols on your computer keyboard because they are too worn or caked with lube.

When you check the trash can in your church restroom for used condoms.

When the priest at the confessional asks you if there is anything else, you get a case of amnesia.

When the priest assigns you 5 Hail Mary's as penance, you wander if she is a provider.

When you balk at moving your White Knight during a chess game in morbid fear of being labeled.
You know you're a provider when you have so much lingerie that you could run a boutique out of your closet!
when you meet a girl at a club/bar, take her to a hotel room and after your session with her, you leave an envelope on the dresser as you are getting dressed to leave.

When you can't see the carpet in your floorboard because of the litter of used parking garage tickets. Originally Posted by MobyDick100
You Stud!!!

When you can't read the symbols on your computer keyboard because they are too worn or caked with lube. Originally Posted by MobyDick100
I hope that is a Moby-only keyboard. lol

When the priest assigns you 5 Hail Mary's as penance, you wander if she is a provider. Originally Posted by MobyDick100
Episcopalian?

When you balk at moving your White Knight during a chess game in morbid fear of being labeled. Originally Posted by MobyDick100
LMAO!!!

You know you're a provider when you have so much lingerie that you could run a boutique out of your closet! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
So true!!! I used to have a lingerie drawer. Now I have a lingerie DRESSER!

when you meet a girl at a club/bar, take her to a hotel room and after your session with her, you leave an envelope on the dresser as you are getting dressed to leave. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
Go Daddy!!!
You know you're a provider when you have Starwood Platinum status and/or a shit-ton HyattGold points.
Keep the grey at bay and go hop in the hay! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
So you're sayin' I should quit lookin' and start bookin?