Kap/NFL Collusion Lawsuit Settled

They need to talk about how much money was paid out to the parties!
They need to talk about how much money was paid out to the parties! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Why is that your business?

I hope Kap got paid, finally!
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...vance-case-nfl

Confidentiality agreement. Originally Posted by gnadfly
B/s this bastard sealed his own fate. Fuck this low life. He doesn't care about any cause. He just wanted attention. He knew his football days were over when he started this crap! He never was any good anyways. Something for nothing fits his way of thinking! The perpetual victim!!
While I agree with you, the NFL didn't want to release owner phone calls, emails, MOM, etc. Ron Sterling anyone?

Eric Reid is back in the NFL.

Kap may be back but probably only Baltimore would have him. It's the only city that would have his back. Maybe NY.

The other issue is he is now a coach killer. He will become a GM killer. Baltimore's GM is gone and Kap's GF alienated Baltimore's owner. Sign Kap and you better have an offense that suits him. The Raven's offense which suits Lamar Jackson, suits Kap. The other problem is Kap got Harbaugh's brother fired in San Francisco.
They only settled to avoid legal discovery of collusion and conspiracy...Kep gets $60-$80M from early reports
They only settled to make his stupid ass shut up and go away for good .....
Why is that your business?

I hope Kap got paid, finally! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It looks like he is getting 60 million dollars.

The NFL's owners are a bunch of weaklings.

I'm done with the pro game.
He got what he wanted. A big payout without having the likes of JJ Watt splatter his ass.

Good move in my book.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 06:06 PM
It looks like he is getting 60 million dollars.

The NFL's owners are a bunch of weaklings.

I'm done with the pro game. Originally Posted by friendly fred
More like a bunch of idiots.

Maybe they figured paying him this way actually saved them money.
More like a bunch of idiots.

Maybe they figured paying him this way actually saved them money. Originally Posted by WTF
No matter if we agree on kap or not. I think WTF hit it on the head!
While I agree with you, the NFL didn't want to release owner phone calls, emails, MOM, etc. Ron Sterling anyone?
Originally Posted by gnadfly

what the NBA did to Sterling was so wrong in forcing a sale of his team.
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2019, 10:27 AM
what the NBA did to Sterling was so wrong in forcing a sale of his team. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You do what ya gotta to to protect the bottom line and then hire spin doctors to push whatever narrative to justify it.
what the NBA did to Sterling was so wrong in forcing a sale of his team. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
But they DID let him sell his team, for 2 BILLION dollars.

I knew this would happen to the NBA when Mark Cuban sent out a warning flare. Steve Ballmer way overpaid. Non elite, non storied NBA franchises are going for less than 1 billion.
But they DID let him sell his team, for 2 BILLION dollars.

I knew this would happen to the NBA when Mark Cuban sent out a warning flare. Steve Ballmer way overpaid. Non elite, non storied NBA franchises are going for less than 1 billion. Originally Posted by gnadfly

no he didn't. his wife did against his will.