Insight: What I See When Trump Supporter Starts Shit With Me

The snaggle tooth guy in the blue shirt is how I view ALL Trump supporters through a singular lens. When they argue with me or try to start shit with me following me around, talking jealous crap about the beloved Obamas this is basically all I see when they open their mouths. Blue shirts and snaggle teeth.

The AntiTrumpers have a fundamental inability to evaluate their loss in the Fall of 2016 as they thrash about and drown in their own ignorance. The "Republicans" did not cause the election of Trump. The Democrats did.

Once the Anti-Trumpers grasp that FACT and concept then there might be some hope for the defeat of President Trump in 2020. But failing to blame themselves and adjust their strategy accordingly they will continue to be irrelevant.
Heh...

thread unworthy of being read
When I see one of our ultra Liberal Contributors post asinine crap I see this......

https://www.eccie.net/attachment.php...1&d=1550325898
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_2941.JPG (83.8 KB, 59 views)
So you see the smartest woman on TV...ok cool thanks..

And yes we LOVE Rachel
I see wimpy people. But Trump knows how to deal with those sissy boys. See illustration below.
Why dont you tell his wife that she wants to fuck the black Obama..Trump cant satisfy her. You dig..or do you want me to go in even further
Right, that Michelle with her big dick is a sex machine.
The AntiTrumpers have a fundamental inability to evaluate their loss in the Fall of 2016 as they thrash about and drown in their own ignorance. The "Republicans" did not cause the election of Trump. The Democrats did.

Once the Anti-Trumpers grasp that FACT and concept then there might be some hope for the defeat of President Trump in 2020. But failing to blame themselves and adjust their strategy accordingly they will continue to be irrelevant. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They are quite unable to see their own shortcomings.
Right, that Michelle with her big dick is a sex machine. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Question. What college did you graduate from and what was your GPA...just a reminder Michelle is self made...a Princeton graduate with Honors and a lawyer. Just something for you to think about ok sweetie ;-)

And secondly this is a screen shot of Melania's twitter feed...she only follows 4 people out of 7 billion people on the planet...guess what black dick she has in her mouth. Yep you guessed right. Nice chatting with ya

Wow I here Canada is nice
And yes we LOVE Rachel Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
-
Right, that Michelle with her big dick is a sex machine. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You seem to have a real boner for Michelle, Ellen. Most of your posts about here include some kind of gender shaming. She has two daughters and a husband. Ivy League undergrad degree. A law degree from Harvard. Was First Lady and initiated a meaningful campaign to inspire kids to exercise and eat healthily She’s tall, athletic, empathetic and is a commanding presence in public appearances.

IS THIS WHY YOU ARE SO SO JEALOUS OF HER?

Or is it because she’s not painted Orange like DOTUS and, well, if the shoe fits... or is it that you’ve finally realized that we elected a black president?

I’m sure there’s a meme you can post, or a pair of MAGA pompoms you can shake, but the fact remains, your posts against the former First Lady are little more than admissions of your own fears.

Thanks for the insight.
Ha! Turn that around....Trump is President .....and you're not. Think about that when you trashing Trump. You're in here with me and well, Trump is in the White House. Keyboard warriors crack me up!!

Question. What college did you graduate from and what was your GPA...just a reminder Michelle is self made...a Princeton graduate with Honors and a lawyer. Just something for you to think about ok sweetie ;-)

And secondly this is a screen shot of Melania's twitter feed...she only follows 4 people out of 7 billion people on the planet...guess what black dick she has in her mouth. Yep you guessed right. Nice chatting with ya

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel