Liz Cheney...leaves Democrap witness speechless on new raw deal!!

These fuckers came to Washington to get their ASSES handed to them.
I love when they are taken to task on the ridiculous absurdity of their ideas they fumble and mumble!!
Easy pickings!!https://youtu.be/kXVREqhp0zA
These fuckers came to Washington to get their ASSES handed to them. Originally Posted by bb1961
You mean under false pretenses?

A score card is being kept on the "freshpersons'" votes to hold them accountable in the "next round." Everything from "I will not support Pelosi" aka "Pisslosi" to "I will support the President on border security"! They are "short timers"!

Of course I hope Corvex from NY keeps "winning" .... she's a gift to the Republicans ... one of them!
You mean under false pretenses?

A score card is being kept on the "freshpersons'" votes to hold them accountable in the "next round." Everything from "I will not support Pelosi" aka "Pisslosi" to "I will support the President on border security"! They are "short timers"!

Of course I hope Corvex from NY keeps "winning" .... she's a gift to the Republicans ... one of them! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The curtain is now pulled away and everybody sees what this Long Island Lolita is all about.

I predict the Democrat Leadership will have her ass primaried out come 2020.

Do you think she even knows that she has to stand for election every 24 months?
The curtain is now pulled away and everybody sees what this Long Island Lolita is all about.

I predict the Democrat Leadership will have her ass primaried out come 2020.

Do you think she even knows that she has to stand for election every 24 months? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Only 4% of the voters showed up in her primary vs Donelly. The Elders in the DNC won’t take this district for granted again. She’ll become a CNN pundit.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2019, 10:34 AM
Only 4% of the voters showed up in her primary vs Donelly. The Elders in the DNC won’t take this district for granted again. She’ll become a CNN pundit. Originally Posted by bambino
You're probably right about that.