Quality of Services on recurring ads

I am a hobbyist from the Dallas Texas area. I am planning a trip out to DC and I am hoping to try some of the DC fare. There is something curious that I am noticing in several of the ads on BP and that is the recurring rate of 160 per hour. Can anyone tell me if this is just a common practice hobby wide in DC or is this one particular agency? What quality of service should I expect and what is the menu like?? Any advice would be welcome!
The old saying - "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't" is the best description and advice when it comes to BP in the DC area ) I would stick to only those providers reviewed on here or the other popular board out here, and/or those listed on Date Check or p411. One final note - DC tends to be a popular location for visiting ladies, so you may need to see who is in town on the dates you will be here...

Good luck...
The temptation is obviously budget related. Compared to the quality available in other cities Washington DC seems way over priced. So much so I will probably skip hobbying in DC and just wait for the next city....
Yes. DC does seem to be overpriced at times (compared to other areas).