2017 Afghan Surge: Taking Off the Gloves

The Afghan Statue Destroyers are about to meet their "MAKER"!

Listen up you Liberal Anarchist Want-a-Be's!

Listen up you Liberal Anarchist Want-a-Be's! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I seen where they caught one of assups butt buddy's trying blow up a statue in Texas
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 06:17 AM

Listen up you Liberal Anarchist Want-a-Be's!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes Trump has continued the Bush and Obama's policy in Afghanistan. Looks like another campaign promise broken.

What happened to hos policy of getting out?
What happened to hos policy of getting out? Originally Posted by bamscram
Apparently someone was not paying attention last night. English much?
I seen where they caught one of assups butt buddy's trying blow up a statue in Texas Originally Posted by Hotrod511
These Domestic Terrorist-Anarchists are novices.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1bae8c1cad15

"Texas man charged with trying to bomb a Confederate statue in Houston"

Ok, which one of you knuckleheads from Austin tried that shit?
Someone else didn't pay attention last night, it seems.

The usual suspects remain ignorant.

Just a side note: As chickenshit governmental bodies all over this country remove HISTORY from their respect trusts to prevent violence, the same group attempt to hold Trump accountable for what he said HISTORICALLY even though he HAS CHANGED HIS MIND to prevent future violence in the United States.
Originally Posted by JCM800
It seems your boy Odumbo had eight years to make good on those same promises, 1-800-JCM-DATO, but only made it worse. Hence, it's going to take more than eight months for Trump to clean up the mess Odumbo made in eight years.
It seems your boy Odumbo had eight years to make good on those same promises, 1-800-JCM-DATO, but only made it worse. Hence, it's going to take more than eight months for Trump to clean up the mess Odumbo made in eight years.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, I wouldn't short Trump and his military team on cleaning up this mess .... things seem to be moving along quite nicely in Iraq ... after eight years of Obaminable running and hiding from the JV Isis.

There will be some on here (and they are already washing up on the beach) who will think that "getting out" is RETREATING. They admire the French!

Now that Trump is President he probably is aware of FACTS that were concealed and/or distorted when he was making those remarks YEARS AGO, and even during the campaign in the last couple of years! Now that he has seen what Obaminable and HillariousNoMore were hiding, and wanted to keep hidden by HillaryNoMore winning in 2016, then he's entitled to change his mind.
The gloves have been off since 1/20/2017. Trump has lifted Obamas ROE. Dropping the MOAB was made in the field. The world knows Trump isn't fucking around.
Another message for the Little Runt in North Korea. We are coming for you!
Oh, I wouldn't short Trump and his military team on cleaning up this mess .... things seem to be moving along quite nicely in Iraq ... after eight years of Obaminable running and hiding from the JV Isis. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump inherited the Obama mess, Obama inherited the Bush mess, Bush inherited the Clinton mess and so on and so forth.

Yep, we've all heard this before.

Everyone thinks they have the plan to fix everything and we all know that nothing will ever be changed.

Trump inherited the Obama mess, Obama inherited the Bush mess, Bush inherited the Clinton mess and so on and so forth. Originally Posted by JCM800
So you should be celebrating The Fixer is going to resolve it.

Or do you want this country to fail also?
I suppose one would have to do a little research into posts by JC during the Obaminable Years to determine how many times he criticized Obaminable for FAILING TO BAIL on the Afghanistan project, or he could just be honest and admit he didn't post shit negative about Obaminable's Afghan and Iraq "policies"! But he has company on here!