City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBj, SS, Nuru TS. Daty and dato brief mush, CG
Hair Length and Color: Medium length Black Hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5’7. Maybe a 100. All natural b/c cups. Nice looking nipples that she loves for you to suck. A very attractive and beautiful young lady. I don’t think the previous reviews really grasp the all natural beauty that Boa posses.
Recommendation: Yes
Ghost, just when I thought your avatar couldn’t get any more HOTTER. Good review

Ghost, I just saw Jia, your last 2 reviews (at least the last 2 where I acted upon your intelligence) were stone cold accurate. for clarity's sake...

good to see Boa's trademarks, her bush and her breasts, are still HERS. I absolutely love Boa's breast-shape, they impart an ocular stimulation like none I've seen otherwise.
It seems she granted you forgiveness
Boa shines as the Pope does count on her conversions to Catholicism weekly!!!
Boa has bush? Trimmed? This sounds really hot with a taller frame. Please feel free to elaborate.
Not trimmed but not a jungle either. I would say it’s just right!!!
  • Aoi
  • 01-22-2020, 12:43 PM
Wish I saw boa back at her luxury days
Agreed AOI, missed out on her but those experiences makes her into what she is today. Wasn't she at POA as well?
  • Aoi
  • 01-23-2020, 12:09 PM
don't recall. I heard her visuals aren't as good as the others?
Nothing wrong with her visuals or anything else with that young lass....
  • Aoi
  • 01-23-2020, 09:30 PM
I see. I read in a review but I'll take your word for it
don't recall. I heard her visuals aren't as good as the others? Originally Posted by Aoi
She has a more "mature" look to her face, but I think she's younger than she looks

She is better looking than others, but others are better looking than her. Kinda has a regular person look to her, like you could see her at the grocery store or library or something. She has the most amazing boobs I've ever seen though. Such a perfect, full shape. I love bush, but I think the highlight when seeing Boa is her boobs, and I'm not even a boob guy. English is pretty good too
Boa is great provider, beautiful boobs, face and young.
She made my business trip perfect.
I will write a review soon.