I'm Home!!

After a wonderful 6 days off and out of Omaha, I'm home. I was going to ask who was going to welcome me back first, but it seems Loki has beat everyone to it. And what a welcome back it was!!! Thank you Loki

All I know is that I'm ready to take on the world after resting up.

Have y'all been behaving?
Welcome back Ms Elena! I am glad to here that you had a relaxing vacation!
Just in time to vote in the primary election tomorrow. Looks like we have the potential for a major upset in the Republican Senate race with Deb Fisher poised to beat Jon Bruning. Polls have them neck and neck, with in the margin of error. But the momentum is going to Fisher.

May have to see if you know a rain dance soon, getting where a good rain would be welcome.
Welcome home, E. I hope you had a great time wherever you've been. Although, I suspect, great times travel with you.
Thank you Gator!!

FS......ewww, no politics please. As for the rain dance, I'm sure I could do something, but its suppose to rain on Thursday.

O, LOVE IT!! Thanks darlin'. I did have a great time and yes, great times do travel with me.....ask Kendra.
I'm not sure I ever got around to saying welcome back, so welcome back!

I was glad I got to be the one to do it in person. If things are always that way after your vacations, give me a call towards the end of your next one!
Welcome home Elena. Omaha is truly a better place now that you are back.
Loki.......darlin', I'm always like that....just not after a vacation.

Thank you Heat Mizer!!
Loki,

Why do I get the feeling that you looked a bit like your namesake towards the end of the current Avengers movie? LOL For very different reasons, of course.
We've already spoken about 3 times today, so I think I wait and welcome you back later this week. Wink!
Nothing like a little R&R to rejuvinate the mind and body right MsE glad you are back safely from your travel or was it a walkabout ;-)
HGO........Yes, I will torture you eerrrr I mean, I will see you later this week.

lenpet.....No walkabout, but I do need one soon. One too many negative folks in my life. Need to cleanse.
Welcome Back Elena!
Glad you had a relaxing and fun time, and glad you are safely home.
Welcum back E! Aren't vacations the best!?...I'm thinking I could use a two-week european river cruise. (Anybody want to join? lol)