stinky pussy

I have seen two verified providers last week. Both of you had foul smelling pussy. Next time this shit happens im gonna grab the $$ and leave. If you expect me to be showered and smell good, I expect the same from you.
I feel your pain, my ex wife always had stinky pussy, wonder if it's her lol
Do these two even know that you're talking about them with this vague thread? Gtfo with that passive aggressive shit bro.
And sometimes the pussy smells when you been tapping it right to you know.
They should know....I only seen two verified providers last week. Both "required" me to shower before hand. When I asked for the same in return, both agreed. Hair was dry, and one admitted she just woke up right before I knocked, (she had a pimp). Both were incalls.

Please ladies, you two were sweet as can be, but please work on your hygiene. I am not gonna blast your names out for respect of yall.

Maybe this is more of a public announcement
If it smells like fish I will not partake in the dish.
Had the OP done a search instead of starting another stupid thread he would have found that peanut butter is the answer.
I have seen two verified providers last week. Both of you had foul smelling pussy. Next time this shit happens im gonna grab the $$ and leave. If you expect me to be showered and smell good, I expect the same from you. Originally Posted by hungman7
That is so nasty,pussy doesn't smell good,being a provider we no better douche that shit before you see a client! Smdh Hungman7 Im sorry you ran into that shit!!!!
Had the OP done a search instead of starting another stupid thread he would have found that peanut butter is the answer. Originally Posted by boardman
No sir... vinegar and water, then what's left over, you can wash the windows, while eating a peanut butter sammich.
JSMH ! L4B
Damn twice!? Sounds like it was not enough vinegar and water that could help. Sorry that happened to you.
No sir... vinegar and water, then what's left over, you can wash the windows, while eating a peanut butter sammich. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Funniest thing I read all day so far lol
Eeeeuw!
Where's Neon_Dion with his 'fried chicken' cure all comments?

Someone tell her manager to set up an outcall to Bubbles!! Kill two birds with one call there.
They'll have some fragrance there to hide it.

I can just see the review 'Went on down there and got me some DATY... shewt.. smelt like the interior of my new Bentley.... er....Chrysler 300 or Armorall... not fer sure.'
I can just see the review 'Went on down there and got me some DATY... shewt.. smelt like the interior of my new Bentley.... er....Chrysler 300 or Armorall... not fer sure.' Originally Posted by ThroatChoker
My face didnt come close to her puss....if I can smell it during mish then its BAD