GoodBye!!

Gentleman of Houston Eccie, I'm writing to say Thank You! Friday will be my last day in Houston. Houston has been fun. Again Thank You for every thing.

Your Angel
What about my appointment Saturday?

WTH?
Nice ad
Nice ad Originally Posted by digitsman
We have enough jerks in Houston without adding another one from out of town with only 9 posts who's been a member for less than a month.

..............unless you have multiple usernames.

Now.........here come the usual over/under posts to see what the odds are she'll come back. Then when she comes back, she'll be totally crapped on by no life members, who take any chance they can to remind a person how miserably they failed.
Get off the pulpit Grumps; you've said some pretty nasty things yourself. Pontificate on that.

AngelLove, be safe and good luck wherever you go or what you choose to do. :deuces:
did DJ upgrade to pimping?
We have enough jerks in Houston without adding another one from out of town with only 9 posts who's been a member for less than a month. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You're right maybe I should be a no life ass with 2,372 worthless post to be a real member.
For your info a thank you comes after you're gone, if you're still looking to get appointments for 3 more days, it's an AD!

At least I've written a review and contributed more than just worthless diatribe and pussywhipped nonsense.

Plenty of chat rooms out there for you, you have no place on a hooker board.
DJ hangs out in the "pimp my ride" forum.........ijs
You're right maybe I should be a no life ass with 2,372 worthless post to be a real member.
For your info a thank you comes after you're gone, if you're still looking to get appointments for 3 more days, it's an AD!

At least I've written a review and contributed more than just worthless diatribe and pussywhipped nonsense.

Plenty of chat rooms out there for you, you have no place on a hooker board. Originally Posted by digitsman
How's that ban thing coming?

I kid. Now maybe the fat guy will stop calling me Rick. The TS-lover too.
DJ hangs out in the "pimp my ride" forum.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

Smh

Dag nabbut!
Now.........here come the usual over/under posts to see what the odds are she'll come back. Then when she comes back, she'll be totally crapped on by no life members, who take any chance they can to remind a person how miserably they failed. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
No, that happens in the "retirement" threADs not the "I'm almost about to leave but you still have time to see me" threADs

But seriously , thancks for letting us know you're still alive.
Maybe it is a personal thing.........as I recall, DJ was partial to some brown sugar.........ijs

Plenty of chat rooms out there for you, you have no place on a hooker board. Originally Posted by digitsman
Dude,
He's got way more worthless posts than that.
He's been posting on hooker boards since there were hookers.
What does DJ's ability to chisel on stone tablets have to do with a 3day goodbye threAD?

Did DJ give the whore the skills to be in Houston and New Orleans at the same time.........them be hooktards skills