FYI scary shit

Why is that scary?
Damnnn
Don't "we" have some sort of rule about posting speculative crap about people's medical condition?

What is "scary" about this post is that someone can spread rumors about others that can ruin their lives or subject them to serious bodily injury, if not death.
Is the person in the ad a member here?

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Maybe her former "manager" is upset about his diminished cash flow.
Don't "we" have some sort of rule about posting speculative crap about people's medical condition?

What is "scary" about this post is that someone can spread rumors about others that can ruin their lives or subject them to serious bodily injury, if not death. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Exactly. That is b.s.I flagged it.
  • Sonya
  • 10-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Im scared of her eyebrows.

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Membership has its privileges, so never leave home without it.

IMO human decency dictates otherwise.
Don't know...maybe getting off topic but she looks more like a he.
I thought the op was pointing out all the misspelled words.

Pic 5 shows feet of the photographer. Hard to tell but they look like lady feet. I was expecting different.

Finally, somebody's gonna hit it.
Im scared of her eyebrows. Originally Posted by Sonya
LMFAO! Sonya,, I don't know you but I feel like I should change that

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
  • BINGO - She's not a member!
  • It's probably an angry PIMP or SO.
  • Sonya needs a spanking - ijs!
  • BINGO - She's not a member!
  • It's probably an angry PIMP or SO.
  • Sonya needs a spanking - ijs!
Originally Posted by DarthMaul

and if "she" becomes a member I assume you delete the OP's post before it's brought to "her" attention?
Why?
Mods aren't actually meant to be proactive in most cases.
That's why there's that red triangle for when she does (or if she) becomes a member.