Food vs. Sex

Though not 100% substantive it appears that more women in general are starting to opt for food (especially chocolate) over sex, whereas based on some scientific studies and random surveys men may be more wired to opt for sex over food.

Below are some stats:

• ~32% of singles say that if forced to choose, they’d rather give up sex for a year than their favorite food. More women would take that path to satisfaction, with 39 % choosing food over sex, while only 16% of single men would do the same.
  • 28% in committed relationships say they’d nosh over getting naughty. (A scrumptious dessert, after all, is almost guaranteed to give you a happy ending.)
  • The top foods that people would choose over sex were chocolate (26%) and steak (25%). Also popular were pizza, cookies or other baked goods, ice cream, chips, various Italian dishes and lobster.

Source^

Source >
Hey, if she wants to down a pint of Ben & jerrys while I'm long stroking in k9, I'm totally fine with that and now everyone's happy.
I can't imagine giving up either sex OR steak for a year.

Tough decision......

Tough decision...... Originally Posted by charles xavier

There's always veggie or tofu steaks I imagine but a blow-up doll wouldn't compare. Personally I'm giving up the steak.
Damn.....there's nothing like having great sex then taking your lady-friend out for a great steak!.....then go back to her place for some MORE great sex!

Now that's a Great Evening, my friends....

Tough decision...... Originally Posted by charles xavier
Damn.....there's nothing like having great sex then taking your lady-friend out for a great steak!.....then go back to her place for some MORE great sex!

Now that's a Great Evening, my friends.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

^ that's ideal but not in context
how about doing food AND sex together?? lol
  • Sonya
  • 10-17-2014, 10:19 AM
Been having morning sex with my Gf Bonnie, now we are going to lunch at the Pass and Provisions. Im too much of a horn ball and foodie to give up either.
Sex wins.
hmmmm - how about food as foreplay? Maybe some strawberries with whipped cream.....
Why is no one able to commit to the actual question? Either/or, not both...which would you choose?
^^^^^^ I choose eating.......pussy.
Need food to survive, but NEED sex too.
Can't imagine going without either one. I have to admit there have been times that I have used food as a substitute when I wasn't having sex - and I'm not talking food play. But I have gone without eating a few hours for sex.
I think the OP was about a person's favorite food, not giving up food entirely...LOL
how about doing food AND sex together?? lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

ok DallasRain I imagine this is how it would look. You inspired this crappy drawing from me :-) No fruits but real steak and potato during a lazy K9. The intensity should pick up after the steak is sufficiently digested and a few sips of beer to wash it down.

Why is no one able to commit to the actual question? Either/or, not both...which would you choose? Originally Posted by YummyMarie