Law Enforcement Disclaimers

This might have been brought up before but why do providers put law enforcement disclaimers on their ads? The police don't have to reveal that they are the police. Ever watch the show Cops when they are on prostitution stings the girl ask " are you a cop?" He says "no" then after they come to agreement on service he bust her. After all undercover cops effectiveness is based on deceit isn't it? Is their something I'm missing with these disclaimers?
Some think it might help protect them at least a wee bit. It doesn't. Lawyers have field days with such statements in civil courts. Totally useless in criminal cases.

Anybody can put up a disclaimer about anything, but the person is still responsible for her/his own actions, and if those conflict with the law of the land, a "warning sign" doesn't constitute a defense.
It gives them or uneducated hobbyists a false sense of security. It's obviously meaningless as you have pointed out. Police can lie to your face about almost anything all the way through the arrest and interrogation. Never talk to cops, anything you say can only hurt you never help you in court per the rules of evidence. To my understanding, Texas doesn't even have anti-entrapment laws worth a damn.

That said, their efforts would be better spent doing some actual screening though instead of relying on hopes, prayers, and delusional disclaimers
It means nothing. Never understood why some bother to even place that.
It means nothing. Never understood why some bother to even place that. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Some even waste precious picture slots just to add a disclaimer picture... I say, post a booty picture instead of that disclaimer... That is the right real estate investment to make.

Camille
I know a provider that got busted back during NBA all star weekend. Cop did the full BP boob test and then busted her.
I have a flawless verification process its simple. "no newbies"!!!!
What spice says, some clients get at ease by seeing those.
Some even waste precious picture slots just to add a disclaimer picture... I say, post a booty picture instead of that disclaimer... That is the right real estate investment to make.

Camille Originally Posted by CamilleFox69

You really should replace the booty pic with a taint photo.
This might have been brought up before but why do providers put law enforcement disclaimers on their ads? The police don't have to reveal that they are the police. Ever watch the show Cops when they are on prostitution stings the girl ask " are you a cop?" He says "no" then after they come to agreement on service he bust her. After all undercover cops effectiveness is based on deceit isn't it? Is their something I'm missing with these disclaimers? Originally Posted by iam2oral4u
The board has us smart whores and then the dumb ones.

The dumb ones. So fucking dumb lol
You really should replace the booty pic with a taint photo. Originally Posted by pyramider

Didn't want to steal your thunder...
You guys make me giggle ....

I am L.E.

Wanna see my badge... Just PM me
Lawyers have field days with such statements in civil courts. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Do you see many civil cases in which an officer disclaims he is LE while propositioning a prostitute just before he arrests her for prostitution? IJA
See ladies who have NBA policies........cops can't ostracize a whole race for an arrests right?.........