FYI: Refs from me weekends through Thanksgiving may be difficult.

I probably should have posted this sooner, duh, but it hadn't been an issue before now. My apologies to the 2 providers who couldn't contact me this past weekend.

I will likely be wickedly wenching out at the Texas Renaissance Festival, showing gents a good time going back in time on a Fancy Fantasy Tour, every weekend through Sunday, Nov. 30th. (Even if I don't have a tour reserved, I still go dragon about.) Cell reception and WiFi out yonder is spotty, to say the least, so ladies, if you need a reference between Friday evening and Monday morning, it will be best if you attempt to call me, NOT email or PM. (Even then it will be iffy as to whether or not the call goes through.) Texting is probably not going to work well, either, since I may have to ask a question or two, especially if all you have is the fellow's ECCIE handle. I won't be able to look it up to jog my memory if I have only seen the kind lad once or it has been a while.

Gentlemen, please plan ahead if using me as a reference and give my name well in advance of an appointment desired between Friday eve and Monday morn. (Or heck, just come with me to the faire. )

Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience.
Hey,
If you see a cat in a kilt come over and say "hi"
have fun sexy lady!

{hope we can get some playtime doubles together when I visit}
Hey,
If you see a cat in a kilt come over and say "hi" Originally Posted by boardman
Can I reach under the kilt for a wee squeeze of your bagpipe?

have fun sexy lady!

{hope we can get some playtime doubles together when I visit} Originally Posted by DallasRain

Looking forward to blowing pipes with you, Dallas.
Can I reach under the kilt for a wee squeeze of your bagpipe?

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

I thinck Animal Control fixed him ...
  • Sonya
  • 10-22-2014, 06:59 AM
Going to bondage camp at the campsite? Stella and I +1 will be there overnight. Would love to meet you? Think Stella said its November 1st.
Can I reach under the kilt for a wee squeeze of your bagpipe? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I'd be disappointed if you didn't.
Going to bondage camp at the campsite? Stella and I +1 will be there overnight. Would love to meet you? Think Stella said its November 1st. Originally Posted by Sonya
Have to admit that "bondage camp" is something I DIDN'T know about out there, but I have heard rumors regarding revelry in the Fields of New Market private camping area for years.

Hmmm, just Googled "bondage camp at TRF" and came up with some interesting posts about last year on http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=20533.0 forum.
I would like to meet you lovelies, too, Sonya. Sounds fun. Anyone got a tent I can borrow? Extra bunk in an RV there? If it's cold, I make an excellent sticky bun warmer.

How appropriate for Pirate Adventure weekend. Get tied to a mast, then let loose to walk a plank. Aaaargh!