URL / Website: Same as above
City: Lincoln
State: Nebraska
Address: Lincoln
Activities: Massage, mutual touching, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiny lady, a cup breast, tight pussy and asshole, from my fingers feeling anyway. Quite pretty (honestly surprised by that one.)
Recommendation: Yes
Why would you post this??? It’s causing a shit storm on sipsap. Probably not the smartest thing to do
Gizmo, he submitted a leitimate encounter report with details valuable to the community. What is your objection? What is causing this supposed uproar on a worthless site like sipsap?
That’s your opinion Scorpio. My point was everyone and their dog will now go there and how long do you think that will last? You’re right, he did make a legitimate encounter. I gave my opinion, as did you. Do you really need to come at me guns blazing????? Are you speaking as a moderator, because I did nothing wrong. Chill out
Guns blazing? Lol Guess you better hurry up and get there before it gets shut down.
Gizmo, he submitted a leitimate encounter report with details valuable to the community. What is your objection? What is causing this supposed uproar on a worthless site like sipsap? Originally Posted by scorpio31
That type of encounter will shorten the time that place stays open
I was just putting my encounter out there. I kinda wish I hadn't at this point. I guess I must remember not everyone on this site is an upstanding member and will do right by keeping it down low. I will do reviews on providers from now on and will post and keep it fight club oriented if I get a good time at an amp.
Well for what it’s worth folks, the fun is over. She’s “ no longer there”.
How do you know since he didn’t provide a name? Did you ask for the one that gets naked? ��
How do you know since he didn’t provide a name? Did you ask for the one that gets naked? �� Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
Lmao
Fight club rules. Take it for what it’s worth. You do know you can message people on here privately and have discussions don’t you?
I have never been to a Lincoln amp, but recall guys complaining about lack of extra service there. I suspect this is like the reviews of Omaha Amps. An out of towner or newby does a review claiming big success. But regular guys try it and it is a no go.
Sorry been with this awhile now....... believe what you want sounds like it's over anyways. Learned from this. 1 won't post amp reviews anymore. If i find one just gonna keep it to myself.
Fight club rules. Take it for what it’s worth. You do know you can message people on here privately and have discussions don’t you? Originally Posted by Gizmo4
Come on Giz, it was a joke. Have we all lost our sense of humor? “Lighten up Frances.”