TC and ladies of TC

What happened to TC (True Companion)? I am still in search for Olivia Lee that was with TC who was one of 3 best providers of all time (of course on my scale).... just looking for info before my next trip to DFW.
Olivia left the area and the hobby....
Yeah, Olivia Lee is out. I'm glad for her, but a little depressed. She is the hottest provider I've ever seen, and she was great to talk to also.

Vivian Rose still provides, but she is moving in a few months and getting out of the hobby. Cora Castillo, Jordan, April White, and Skyler (now Skye) are all still available here in town and on p411.
Yeah, Olivia Lee is out. I'm glad for her, but a little depressed. She is the hottest provider I've ever seen, and she was great to talk to also.

Vivian Rose still provides, but she is moving in a few months and getting out of the hobby. Cora Castillo, Jordan, April White, and Skyler (now Skye) are all still available here in town and on p411. Originally Posted by APerfectCircle
I really wish I had more time with Olivia Lee.. maybe I will check out others you have mentioned to replace Olivia