Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Hot little thing.
She’s short, under 5’ for sure
Nicely stacked on top with full C or D
Very nice slim body
Recommendation: No
I've seen so many fake promotion reviews of this sutdio that I generally by default does not trust anything about this studio.
I agree. There are a couple reviews that were probably not legit but their profiles have been banned.

I’ve been in the hobby for many years so hopefully I have proven myself lol
Why do you think it’s fake?
Do the girls look like the pictures - I understand the photos are "edited" and use best light, etc. The question is - If you look at the photo before going inside, how confident are you that you got the same girl? And how long does it take to realize that fact?

I think this should be a new metric we all use - how long from the time you first walk in until you are reasonably confident the girl you expected is the one that you met?

A = dead ringer, photo taken yesterday with my own phone;
B = good resemblance, not difficult to tell but may take a minute or two;
C = okay resemblance, had to get her in better light, think about it, I see same general features;
D = not good, still not really sure but sort of think it was her; after a few minutes I stopped trying to decide

F = no way that is the same girl; or photo was taken 30 years ago and still touched up, either way if you show up expecting the model in the photo, you will be disappointed.