Best to always have super short nails?

Whether it's Providers in the hobby world, or women in the real world, is it best to always have your nails cut really short when FIV? Do nails hurt if not cut short enough? I really need to know for future reference, and I've never had any complaints, but I want to know 110% for sure.
Whether it's Providers in the hobby world, or women in the real world, is it best to always have your nails cut really short when FIV? Do nails hurt if not cut short enough? I really need to know for future reference, and I've never had any complaints, but I want to know 110% for sure. Originally Posted by Gemineye
Yes darlin long sharp nails tend to be uncomfortable in my sensitive flower. I would personally prefer a tongue or cock in my flower instead of a finger any day!
Yes darlin long sharp nails tend to be uncomfortable in my sensitive flower. I would personally prefer a tongue or cock in my flower instead of a finger any day! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I keep my nails short, but I almost never insert fingers.. that duty goes to the mighty Tran tongue, he appreciates exploration of sensitive flowers.
Didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with your food?
I have a client that when we would be in the middle of it I would scratch him pretty hard on his back never meaning too. For Christmas he brought me a nice pair of gloves to wear. Lol
Dang, I haven't had a good back scratch in quite a while.
It is always best..
Its the worst thing when I get a paper cut in the butt..
Lube doesnt even help!

Friendly Reminder : If you plan on sticking a thumb or finger in my back side.. please trim your nails
It is always best..
Its the worst thing when I get a paper cut in the butt..
Lube doesnt even help!

Friendly Reminder : If you plan on sticking a thumb or finger in my back side.. please trim your nails Originally Posted by melannie_star
Hey, that rhymed. Haha.
In my opinion, if you want some FIV action, it's best not only to have them short but also filed down. If you cut them short too close to your session, they might have tiny sharp edges that will hurt just as much, if not more, than longer nails.

Also it's always a good idea to give them some scrubbing. Dirty nails are a big no-no and sometimes just washing hands is not enough to clean underneath them.
It's like you guys don't have any lesbian friends or colleagues!!
All of this! I'll also add that my preference is for one to wear gloves, especially for deeper penetration. For instance, I may slip in an uncovered finger for some light digital anal stimulation. But if I am to hit the spot and provide a prostate massage in the most easeful and pleasurable manner, I'll most certainly wear gloves.

When switching roles, the reverse holds true. If one wants put more than one finger to use and fist me, gloves are an absolute must. And remember, lube, lube, and more lube!

In my opinion, if you want some FIV action, it's best not only to have them short but also filed down. If you cut them short too close to your session, they might have tiny sharp edges that will hurt just as much, if not more, than longer nails.

Also it's always a good idea to give them some scrubbing. Dirty nails are a big no-no and sometimes just washing hands is not enough to clean underneath them.
Originally Posted by ZorahMatta
Guys: do not come with long unkept nails then except to get FIV...the walls of my vagina DO NOT liked being scratched all the hell...and yes YMMV if you don't keep them trmed and then wanna come over and finger bang the hell out of my.pussy like its nothing
I have a client that when we would be in the middle of it I would scratch him pretty hard on his back never meaning too. For Christmas he brought me a nice pair of gloves to wear. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Nothing wrong with a little back scratch during sex. I kind of like it.
I don't like fiv anyhow but I keep them short for ladies I play with that do. If I do prostate play I'll wear gloves anyhow but for massages I don't wear gloves so I keep my natural nails short or if I get them done i'll keep them super short so I don't scratch anyone.
Amen to the filing! Cutting your nails leaves a nice sharp edge and can be worse than having long nails! Trim them, then file them, then check them for sharp edges.