ISO - serious question.

My last post was not an ad. So i am going to skip mentioning when i am coming to town because this is a genuine question. And if i cant post this in ISO then i dont know where else to ask. I am seriously asking for advice from the Dallas community as to which area is best to stay in. I had complaints about the downtown area last time. I will be making daily trips to Oklahoma so im wondering what area is best. I'm looking into galleria or maybe somewhere more north. These are the locations as listed on priceline that seem best to me as far as location and distance to Oklahoma.
Galleria north
Plano west
Park central
Richardson

Thank you
I have a few inincas available per day / month for rent near lewisville and the galleria. I'll have another in fort worth next month. Fully furnished. Visit ready. Super private. Looking for a girl or 2 And travelers to share the places with. Text me �� 940-312-1505
Galleria area is a good place to be. Good location both for provider and client. Nice, upscale hotels.
Thanks so much. Yes im looking for a hotel this trip since I'll be staying a couple days. From the pm's I've received I think I'm going for the galleria area. Thanks a ton yall.
I have a few inincas available per day / month for rent near lewisville and the galleria. I'll have another in fort worth next month. Fully furnished. Visit ready. Super private. Looking for a girl or 2 And travelers to share the
places with. Text me �� 940-312-1505 Originally Posted by katherynlust
Will deff consider this next time I come to town... if this time proves beneficial
Close to 35 makes it easy to zip up across the northern border.
Crown Plaza in Galleria is amazing! Lots of hallways and staff is cool.
Thanks for all the advice. It's truly appreciated. I've narrowed it down to a very nice 4star hotel in the galleria for friday. Sat I may move a little further north. Not sure yet.
How Plano or McKinney? Don't forget about us!
Galleria. Go on Priceline! I've had success in Plano West when I first started. I also was making frequent trips north. Very convenient (:
I'll probably do Plano sat afternoon-sunday. Or gainsville to possibly get some Oklahoma clients in :-)