Thank You Austin

I was treated so well here and I cant wait to come back. I hope I helped everyone who saw me here reach some level of enjoyment or happiness

Lacy
austin rocks! glad u had fun!
Glad you had a pleasant stay.
I did not get to see you this trip so it is nice to hear that you will be returning.
Hope to meet you on your next visit.
Hope to meet you when you come back. Glad you had fun.
Im glad to hear you had fun love, Austin has some great gentlemen..
But you didn't get a T-Shirt? Come back real soon!
No, Thank you! Come back soon.
Lol... Hope I get a Tshirt next time...
Lol... Hope I get a Tshirt next time... Originally Posted by MsLacy
Congrats! 10 reviews in only a week and a half? Apparantly you earned them not to mention all the paying appts. who didn't review.

You're a prime example of what competitive/reasonable rates, a wide open menu, top quality service and a great attitude can accomplish in Austin.

You even took the high road by not making a board scene with the one neg review. As a result the mongers looked past it, kept calling and had a great time with you.

While other traveling providers were waiting by the phone posting excuses and complaints, griping about NSNC's or just acting flat out nuts (Committing board suicide) because of one neg. review you were busy smiling, fucking, collecting $$ and creating nine other positive reviews.

Perhaps you should offer a class to some of these girls on how to succeed in Austin.

Looks like Austin loves you. You found the formula that works and as they say "If the wheel aint broke don't fix it". In other words don't get greedy, jaded or petty like some do after a little initial success and you'll last a very long time in this town. Once again congrats on a job well done and keep up the good work.
I have not done mine yet so add another.
I have not done mine yet so add another. Originally Posted by ThekNight

Neither have I
Congrats! 10 reviews in only a week and a half? Apparantly you earned them not to mention all the paying appts. who didn't review.

You're a prime example of what competitive/reasonable rates, a wide open menu, top quality service and a great attitude can accomplish in Austin.

You even took the high road by not making a board scene with the one neg review. As a result the mongers looked past it, kept calling and had a great time with you.

While other traveling providers were waiting by the phone posting excuses and complaints, griping about NSNC's or just acting flat out nuts (Committing board suicide) because of one neg. review you were busy smiling, fucking, collecting $$ and creating nine other positive reviews.

Perhaps you should offer a class to some of these girls on how to succeed in Austin.

Looks like Austin loves you. You found the formula that works and as they say "If the wheel aint broke don't fix it". In other words don't get greedy, jaded or petty like some do after a little initial success and you'll last a very long time in this town. Once again congrats on a job well done and keep up the good work. Originally Posted by Codybeast
+1

Sorry I missed you. Glad you enjoyed ATX!!!
COMING BACK 8/24/2012
Lol... Hope I get a Tshirt next time... Originally Posted by MsLacy
Done. My fave "Make Austin Weirder"