Ball funk anxiety...

Ladies have so many options to stay clean and smell fresh.

What about the guys... I think men often worry about their equipment
Smelling funky. I have tasted cologne, lotion, soap, baby wipes and who knows
what else.

It's very hard to give a good bj with a horrible taste.

A great solution:

Shower, dry off, rub an antiseptic variety of Listerine on your penis, sack and taint, enjoy your session without funky sack anxiety.
Too bad many ladies don't avail themselves of those options.
I don't know what you are talking about, but mine always smell like Febreze.
What about dipping the junck in Clorox prior to the appointment.
Clorox wipes will work, no need to dip it! Lol
Lol!!!!!! This is too funny but true! It happens been there
I think Clorox is a bit harsh ladies don't you think? If a man has to go to that extreme hes needs to get out of the hobby asap! LOL
What about dipping the junck in Clorox prior to the appointment. Originally Posted by pyramider
Dipping will leave you like Lance Armstrong.

I would suggest sprinkling the balls instead with Clorox and then rubbing it all round. It also acts like a hair removal, leaving the balls silky smooth.
Research and you may find a multitude here have solved this issue with removal.
I like to give a guy a bubble bath when he arrives....sometimes i will even give him a saltscrub wash!

gotta have clean balls if ya want me to worship them!
Keep it simple. Lather thoroughly with ye olde soap, then rinse all off. Be sure to get all the nooks and crannies. Dry off, and slip into some clean undies. Do that regularly, and particularly before heading off for some fun. But also leave a day aside to avoid soap and let your skin's oils do their job. Don't shave too often since it can irritate the skin and promote infection, save it for when it's needed and just trim in the meantime. If that doesn't work, take a look at your diet to see what you're sweating out and think about a change.

It's not rocket surgery, and going overboard is likely do do more harm than good the same way alcohol based mouthwashes, regular douching, and shampooing too frequently can cause the problems you're using them to correct. Clean off the buildup and gunk, but let your body do its thing to keep problems at bay too.
A preasure washer at about 125 PSI seems to do a good job of cleaning just about anything
Lmfao!!!!!!!
[/ATTACH]Pure antibacterial soap and a washcloth are sufficient if done daily....Pull the ball sack up and gently scrub the taint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Be sure to clean off all the dingleberries if you have ass hair men.......... For Gods Sake...WIPE FRONT TO BACK.....BWAHAHHAAAAA!
You have to listen to Brandee69, she mentioned taint.