I wish I could tell you what I saw yesterday

I went on a call yesterday from BP. You know the game: hot pics posted, multiple calls, mediocre incall locations, and a 50/50 chance of it being a good appointment. I was just coming off two of the best appointments EVER from a visiting provider on BP. So I was really pumped and filled with positive expectancy. But what I experienced there literally shook me to my very core. And other than sex trafficking, I can't tell you about it because I would have to violate two of the non-mentionable policies of this board. All I can say that it totally fucked me up! I cried on the way home. And even as I type this I feel sick to my stomach. I have hobbied in eight different countries; and I thought I had experienced everything. I was wrong.

I don't post this to start any shit. God knows I am not a drama queen. There are already too many here. And don't PM me for details; I won't answer them. I am stepping away from the hobby for a while. I simply want to apologize to the two ladies who have pending reviews. I am not going to write them. Sorry! And I want to express my profound gratitude to the amazing people of this board. You have made me a better person. I will miss my friends here. I'm not sure what to do next. All I know is that I need a breath of fresh air. And lots of wisdom now. I wish you all the best.
So, if a hardcore poon hound like Cheb is that shook up, omg what did he see?
The imagination is running rampant in a dark and disturbing way.
No acceptable reason to go in blind on a BP gamble when you have access to consenting adults who have been vouched.
Best of luck to you Cheb, sorry you had such unfortunate experience. Follow your gut.
Any chance you can post a link to help others avoid a similar fate?
Well I have no idea what took place but.....
I think we all should realize there is a very dark side to the sex industry. Fortunately, most of us do not see it directly, but it is there.
The same exists in other walks of like as well. When you get hit upside the head with reality, it can mess you up for sure.

Cheb, good luck to you sir, but keep in mind that whatever you saw does exist, it is a hard fact of life and I am sure quite sad. On the other hand, there are good people in this hobby that enjoy the life and do so as a matter of choice. These are the folks that keep me here. Without them, I would be out as well.
Best wishes to you Cheb ... we live in a world of anguish and hope ... some are lucky in that we get to chose our path ... keep your chin up.
You have to do what you have to do. I can only imagine dude. Good luck. Im limiting my 'hobby' significantly, if I even decide to do it again at all. Best of luck to you.
Cheb buddy, good luck. I can only imagine. Take care my friend. If you want to go for drinks, let me know.
Sex Trafficking is sick.. if someone decided to do this of their own free will then great, some do it for the money, some for the sex, some for both.. but if Cheb is that shook up it must have been disgusting and it really puts a black mark on the people that do this freely and for reasons that benefit them.
Cheb I wish luck and I hope ur able to get past whatever you experienced . Your exploits will not be forgotten.
Cheb, you have always been a straight-shooter with your opinions and observations. I respect that, and no, you're no drama queen. Sorry this happened, and go do what you have to do. We'll see you after.

LnH
WOW it must have been bad, but if I saw something as bad as it seems, I would have no problems reporting it to LE, maybe after the shock of what happened is over he should consider it....
Hey Cheb if we guess what you saw will you tell us we're correct?
Just kidding...sorry, man. Of all the reasons to be wary of BP, looks like you've discovered another one.
Wish u well on your feature endevers