P411

is it worth the sign up fee as a client? only speaking on client, not provider

It depends. Ask yourself these questions:

Are you having any trouble seeing the ladies that you want to visit? If not, why bother?

Does one of the ladies you want to see ONLY accept P411?

Are there any ladies on P411 who see "Zero OKs" clients that appeal to you? It would be a shame to get the membership and find out the ladies you want to see all require three or more OKs.
P411? What is this of which you speak?
P411 is golden. Helps both parties. Been a member for 4 years.
P411 is like the golden ticket to seeing the best providers in DFW.

It is really hard most of the time for us to get a hold of providers for references especially on short notice. P411 lets us see that you have been okay'd by other respected providers without having to track them down.
P411 is the "golden ticket" to be paying a provider's highest advertised price.
P411 is the "golden ticket" to be paying a provider's highest advertised price.
If there are providers charging more on P411 than they are elsewhere, LET ME KNOW!!! I guarantee their P411 rate will be brought back down to reality within a few short hours.

However, if no one points out the discrepancies, I never know about them....

Always,
Gina
Been a member of P411 for 8 years. Can't imagine hobbying without it as
it makes scheduling a breeze.
I love p411 and I highly recomend it!
+ 1 on the Golden ticket to see the Provider you want to see!
There are lots of girls on P411 that are not on ECCIE. It's worth it for the variety. I've had some very cool appointments with traveling Providers that I otherwise would not have known about.
In my opinion p411 is the most important tool in the hobby! I have seen over 150 providers in the Dallas area! all through p411!
Eccie is the entertainment site! learn a little and watch fucktards make fools of themselves!
  • jwood
  • 04-17-2013, 08:00 AM
I find the rate are usually better on p411. Some offer discounts.
Easy to schedule. Verification is a breeze. Many ladies who will never be on Eccie. An extensive profile I can write about me that providers can access. Stated ongoing provider discounts for many girls. I feel it has been well worth my membership fee and I will continue.
I find the rate are usually better on p411. Some offer discounts. Originally Posted by jwood
I suppose I should be more specific. The provider profiles usually show the higher rates. There may be special rates available in the P411 ad boards but they are usually not reflected in a provider's profile.

At best, it is the same but I have been burned many times by just booking in P411 without cross checking ECCIE and Backpage ads. The differences are usually only about $50 but occasionally as much as $100. Here is one that I later discovered was advertising on the backpage for $100 less...but don't pick on her: it is a pretty common occurrence.

Gina,
It is understandable that you would want to post your concern publicly but we both know your approach to these issues when brought to your attention privately. In this case, I would agree that it would be a waste of your "valuable" time.

Provider profiles are not continuously updated in the same way as ads so it would be unrealistic to expect them to change them every time they post an ad somewhere else....even within your site.

Most providers will gladly honor lower rates found elsewhere if it is agreed ahead of time, but I have yet to see, and would never expect one offer me money back if I was not already aware.

As far as I know, P411 is still the best tool of its kind for screening and convenience but not so much for price. This is just something guys need to be aware of.