Help Needed from an Established Provider

I need some help! I have been around for a while and I am pretty well known. I have over 50 positive reviews and I retired from the hobby for a while (6 months) but now I'm back. My old partner had to get another partner while I was gone. So I am looking for someone who maybe has a room I can rent to work out of, or someone who would like to get together and split the expenses on a room and any supplies if need be. I'm open for suggestions. I have my own home, I just need to find a place that i can work from pretty quick. Please if anyone has something like this or can point me in the right direction I would be forever greatful.

I am a single mom and I need to find something pretty quick. Pm me for my number or with any leads.

Xoxo
Charlene Zappa
What's wrong with getting a hotel?
  • fawn
  • 04-20-2013, 06:56 AM
You might have better luck posting this in an all female area such as the PR or Infoshare....
Good luck in your search....
Fawn is right. If you are not a member of the Powder Room, email a request to powderroom.eccie.net
That's a great idea Fawn, how do I access the powder room? I have heard of it but I haven't been able to figure out how to join the forum. Any help would be appreciated :-)
  • fawn
  • 04-21-2013, 06:00 AM
pm sent...
Thank you soo much Fawn! Your a sweetheart :-)